Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

New tower code error (cuts the flashbang)

Croockshanck

ftx have in the new tower description ”stop stun effect” or something like that, not stop flashbang or cut bigbang effect. Are you joking???? Players buying flare, Alan, widow for what? Putting flashbang talents in rosa, laquica, and whatever for what? This is a big joke ftx, upgrading finca is good to kill nodeploy but do not kill the game please.

donatas

G
ftx have in the new tower description ”stop stun effect” or something like that, not stop flashbang or cut bigbang effect. Are you joking???? Players buying flare, Alan, widow for what? Putting flashbang talents in rosa, laquica, and whatever for what? This is a big joke ftx, upgrading finca is good to kill nodeploy but do not kill the game please.
Guys nothing changed. Use short deploy. Take warden tower using smoke screen and attack as usualy

ElCapiton

G

Guys nothing changed. Use short deploy. Take warden tower using smoke screen and attack as usualy
Please show us a video.

What you’re suggesting will cost an abundance of resources to replenish troops. To me this is not cost effective if our aim is to upgrade our whole base.

Compound these losses with very long wait times... I’m sorry you don’t have me sold.

donatas

Please show us a video.

What you’re suggesting will cost an abundance of resources to replenish troops. To me this is not cost effective if our aim is to upgrade our whole base.

Compound these losses with very long wait times... I’m sorry you don’t have me sold.
Sorry i didnt made video. I destroyed lospablos33 base from french narcos.

ElCapiton

Destroyed?! Lol

So no soldier losses and you actually made a profit in resources?

Good luck with upgrading your training camp, donating to your cartel and playing at a steady rate where you are entertained.

Convince us that this change is beneficial please. I’ll patiently wait like I am to upgrade my base. Not a single piece of gold will be used.

Sorry i didnt made video. I destroyed lospablos33 base from french narcos.

Last edited:

ElCapiton

I can take a base down (bomb in fact) with tower but without profit.

This is not how you should play and this is not going to help build resources up when you’re trying to save cash resources to complete upgrades.

It’s not viable to play as you suggested.

Croockshanck

didn't see removing flashbang. so it is this? what should we do with the 20% flashbang talents in our sicarios? what should we do with widow, alan and flare, burn them? now i want the gold that i spend on those talents, i want dices for the slots that i change to put bigbang, because bigbang does not work anymore, as we know the flashbang has to be there for bigbang or am i wrong? this is very wrong, upgrading finca can cut the no deploy with properly defense sicarios talents, why do they make so much errors?

improve the compound, the compound is dead a long time a go.... no evolution, before we can use 3 torchers because we have +2 (level 1 and 2) camp expansion in capos, and they upgrade finca to 23 and the squad camp too so anyone with squad camp at 23 and +1 camp expansion can use 3 torchers, and fuegos that needs 4 spaces, before we have some advantage, going with 3 torchers or 10 fuegos because we spend time, money and resources ( gold too ) to have them quickly in our capos.... this is not fair....go and do something that really matters.

listen to the big players at least...

Last edited by a moderator:

ElCapiton

Yes the warden tower removes flashbang. It’s near impossible to play without losing a tonne of cash resources.

I thought the whole point of knocking down bases was for fun but also to collect resources so you could progress and upgrade your base... BUT with the new introduction of this upgrade this is not the case.

There is no point knocking over a base with potentially huge cash resource losses not to mention again waiting times.

FTX have really screwed it up this time.

didn't see removing flashbang. so it is this? what should we do with the 20% flashbang talents in our sicarios? what should we do with widow, alan and flare, burn them? now i want the _ _ _ _ _ _ _ gold that i spend on those talents, i want dices for the slots that i change to put bigbang, because bigbang does not work anymore, as we know the flashbang has to be there for bigbang or am i wrong? this is very wrong, upgrading finca can cut the no deploy with properly defense sicarios talents, why do they make so much errors?

improve the compound, the compound is dead a long time a go.... no evolution, before we can use 3 torchers because we have +2 (level 1 and 2) camp expansion in capos, and they upgrade finca to 23 and the squad camp too so anyone with squad camp at 23 and +1 camp expansion can use 3 torchers, and fuegos that needs 4 spaces, before we have some advantage, going with 3 torchers or 10 fuegos because we spend time, money and resources ( gold too ) to have them quickly in our capos.... this is not fair....go and do something that really matters.

listen to the big players at least...

ElCapiton

I agree in the original description I only read and saw “remove stun effect”, not flashbang.

FTX what a circus you’ve shot yourself in the foot big time.

El Padrino

what should we do with the 20% flashbang talents in our sicarios? what should we do with widow, alan and flare, burn them? now i want the _ _ _ _ _ _ _ gold that i spend on those talents, i want dices for the slots that i change to put bigbang, because bigbang does not work anymore, as we know the flashbang has to be there for bigbang or am i wrong?
Not just gold on attack wasted. What is the point of Miguel, Forta and talents for reducing missile and firebomb to finca. Warden tower pretty much means we dont need any of that anymore. Load your base up with health talents and no attack is ever going to take your warden tower without getting smashed to bits. This game is OVER!

Unless I hear something from FTX ( @Chase - FTX Games @Ben - FTX Games ) within the next 24 hours on how they are going to clean up this mess, I will be going to Apple!

Egis

How to win wars now after update with whose towers , my capo is 32 lvl and we do everything to reach 36 lvl to get ammo to do upgrades , most of the players lower then 58 , 3 guys left already with high lvl becouse of that tower and we usualy getting hard wars I'm 52lvl and i have to attack lvls over 60 because other guys can't take them , lvl is to low . Now if we get a war and there is more players over 61 as usual how we can win its inpossible to take them down

Egis

Every update goes worst and worst , i think my guys can see capo 36 only in they're dreams now .

Kenneth N.

Just short deploy? Where is the fun in that?
Please show us a video.

Croockshanck

War facts -> 3 attacks, most powerfull troops torchers, 4 squads of 3 torchers each = 12 torchers @ 105000 each = 1260000 each attack so we spend 3780000 for a war and we receive 1 million or something like as final war reward. Until now it was ok, or more or less ok, but now how can we do it? i have 9 player bases ( the ones that give sicario contracts ) 6 player bases and 10 outposts, the total amount is 3278332 if i don't lose any troups. So, ftx tell me how can we attack in wars? tell me how can we have cash to put in our cartel compound (600000) and how to aquire 12M+ for a troup upgrade in the trainement camp??

Ps: Our cartel have all the capos club boost

Teallanoelculo

[QUOTE = "ElCapiton, post: 54156, miembro: 3056"] Por favor, muéstrenos un video.

Lo que estás sugiriendo costará una gran cantidad de recursos para reponer tropas. Para mí, esto no es rentable si nuestro objetivo es mejorar toda nuestra base.

Compón estas pérdidas con tiempos de espera muy largos ... Lamento que no me hayas vendido. [/ QUOTE]
la unica solucion

donatas

Ma
[QUOTE = "ElCapiton, post: 54156, miembro: 3056"] Por favor, muéstrenos un video.

Lo que estás sugiriendo costará una gran cantidad de recursos para reponer tropas. Para mí, esto no es rentable si nuestro objetivo es mejorar toda nuestra base.

Compón estas pérdidas con tiempos de espera muy largos ... Lamento que no me hayas vendido. [/ QUOTE]
la unica solucion
Mate, everyone know this tactic. You lost 3 torchers. More than 300k cash. Right? How much you got for this base? 250k?hahaha plus 1.5h wait for reinforce???