Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

New update - Banned for cheating

Marcus

First they would have to prove a player is cheating and secondly they would have to act accordingly.
And from past experience here, when you accuse a player of breaching games rules, you get sarcastic responses from support in return.
So a good threat but nothing will eventuate from it as it cannot be policed by ftx.

Serge

This has peaked my interested lol

But no one was 'hacking' the game, I've not once heard of anyone successfully hacking anything..

@Chase - FTX Games - what does this mean in practicality?? No offence, but that message sounds like a lot of waffle to be honest with you, the only people that were 'cheating' and making the game unpleasant for others - were people that were using auto clickers and keeping themselves online 24/7. So, have you guys actually implemented a new way to stop this from happening then??

Would certainly be a good show if you could confirm this?

Marv

Banned
This has peaked my interested lol

But no one was 'hacking' the game, I've not once heard of anyone successfully hacking anything..

@Chase - FTX Games - what does this mean in practicality?? No offence, but that message sounds like a lot of waffle to be honest with you, the only people that were 'cheating' and making the game unpleasant for others - were people that were using auto clickers and keeping themselves online 24/7. So, have you guys actually implemented a new way to stop this from happening then??

Would certainly be a good show if you could confirm this?
Making players scared with the warning is there way to stop it.

They got no time for that . They have too use all there time they have to think about how they can milk us more

Maniakbn96

They got no time for that . They have too use all there time they have to think about how they can milk us more
Thing's happen in live I never thought will happen...
We have same opinion :))))

Pex

They deliberately left obvious bugs and they only fixed them when enough gold(cash) was spent. Talent bug isn't that hard to find...... but to get 7,8,9... sicarios you had to follow a set of instructions.... which was obiously provided by developers. Even if you did beat the odds and got the sicario by pure luck, you wouldn't know how to do it again, unless someone had a help of the makers.

Marv

Banned
They deliberately left obvious bugs and they only fixed them when enough gold(cash) was spent. Talent bug isn't that hard to find...... but to get 7,8,9... sicarios you had to follow a set of instructions.... which was obiously provided by developers. Even if you did beat the odds and got the sicario by pure luck, you wouldn't know how to do it again, unless someone had a help of the makers.
Talent bug?

Matt3284

Are the people on this game that daft? Seriously.. they can easily suspend any account or ban it or whatever.. the game has been full of holes latley.. energy.. extra sics.. this talent repetition at the minuet.. just shut up and play

Maniakbn96

Are the people on this game that daft? Seriously.. they can easily suspend any account or ban it or whatever.. the game has been full of holes latley.. energy.. extra sics.. this talent repetition at the minuet.. just shut up and play
There is huge difference... the bugs destroy game play so not important for devs..
but through talent bug they lost surly 100 thausands

Matt3284

There is huge difference... the bugs destroy game play so not important for devs..
but through talent bug they lost surly 100 thausands
I know the difference but the level of idiocy on here is unreal, im sure that people are actually daft.. properly daft to post the stuff they do

Marcus

How they going to police it Matt?
The daft person is the person who actually believes they'll follow through on th3ir threats of suspension or bans.
Fact, ftx games are not going to suspend or ban noone as it would be too hard to police, they are simply banking on their threat scaring players to stop.
This is how original Evony game died, once the botters started, it couldnt be stopped and ended up everyone doing it, same will happen here.

Buhawi

View attachment 869

:D:D:D:D:D

Here, narcos biggest idiots :D:D:D

Congrats to that title you made it!!!

An Pex, sic bug also easy to find and no one needed help for it...
Dude, this is what happened to me. a week ago I raised this concern. I fused a sicario and got the talent successfully adding on my sicario, next day comes it was missing from the sicario. They were saying it must be my internet problem. if I have internet problem, that talent shouldn't be successfully added on my sicario. (doesn't make sense) I even unlock the city location for fusing talent. and i was able to play the game. no restart or internet connection problem. I cant get a good response from them. the worst was, I was asking for them to give me the talent or get my gold and sicario used for fusing for that instance. their response was they cannot provide a compensation "as there was no fault on their part"??? Very bad customer experience. I don't have patience for back and forth interactions. but I'm planning to stop spending on this game for that reason. they don't treat good paying customers. unreasonable too.

Marv

Banned
Dude, this is what happened to me. a week ago I raised this concern. I fused a sicario and got the talent successfully adding on my sicario, next day comes it was missing from the sicario. They were saying it must be my internet problem. if I have internet problem, that talent shouldn't be successfully added on my sicario. (doesn't make sense) I even unlock the city location for fusing talent. and i was able to play the game. no restart or internet connection problem. I cant get a good response from them. the worst was, I was asking for them to give me the talent or get my gold and sicario used for fusing for that instance. their response was they cannot provide a compensation "as there was no fault on their part"??? Very bad customer experience. I don't have patience for back and forth interactions. but I'm planning to stop spending on this game for that reason. they don't treat good paying customers. unreasonable too.
Be glad you got a response aim waiting a month now for any response