Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NEW UPDATE!

Give your opinion for last update

• I like it

Votes: 19 82.6%
  • I don't like it

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • I have no opinion

Votes: 2 8.7%

• Total voters

Retryer

Yes for sur, in last update it cost 100 gold and now 50 gold
Today i added a talent to diego ! i didn`t know that is better to add talent on new update :( ! i have ios and the update wll be available tommorow . I spent 300 gold but in the final was good ! +16% missile damage

Maniakbn96

Today i added a talent to diego ! i didn`t know that is better to add talent on new update :( ! i have ios and the update wll be available tommorow . I spent 300 gold but in the final was good ! +16% missile damage
Ios update is already there

Android

I still wonder why the matchmaking change was made in the first place, what was wrong with equal level enemies? Please explain, Chase.

Maniakbn96

I still wonder why the matchmaking change was made in the first place, what was wrong with equal level enemies? Please explain, Chase.
They already changed it to 2-3 lvl... isn'T it eneugh as a compromise? And I also think not all enemy's you get are 3 lvl higher?

I said to me ok 7 lvl higher could be to hard.. still possible but not cool to wait a long time because you loose all units...

But now 2-3 lvl is realy ok...

Didiee

When will the designers do someting about maximum health buildings. I play for quite a while now and i am level 49.
have spend some euros on it also but now got to a point that i dont like it anymore.
How am i supposed to attack a base if 3 missile launchers, 4 piercing canons and 2 nerve gas have 50-60k health....

out of proportion only to get more money due to talent fuses

Maniakbn96

When will the designers do someting about maximum health buildings. I play for quite a while now and i am level 49.
have spend some euros on it also but now got to a point that i dont like it anymore.
How am i supposed to attack a base if 3 missile launchers, 4 piercing canons and 2 nerve gas have 50-60k health....

out of proportion only to get more money due to talent fuses
And what is the problem about it when missiles have 45k maxed damage at your lvl? Or fb near 80k
Guys paid to have maximum talents... and paid not only a bit... so why should they do something about it?
Because if you pay the same, you have no problems...

Android

They already changed it to 2-3 lvl... isn'T it eneugh as a compromise? And I also think not all enemy's you get are 3 lvl higher?

I said to me ok 7 lvl higher could be to hard.. still possible but not cool to wait a long time because you loose all units...

But now 2-3 lvl is realy ok...
I don't think it's okay. I'm not talking about attacking aspect, but about defense. When they increased talents of defense sicarios, their range and added adiditional health bonus, the game became a bit more balanced. Many of us saw an opportunity to invest also in base defending, expecting to pay off, so we bought new sicarios and fused their talents. I got a lot of succesful defenses for a while, until that matchmaking update. The point is, I would never had invested the money in defense sicarios if I knew I was going to be raided by higher levels (even if "only" 2-3, it is still not fair). When the same level enemy attacked you, you got relevant feedback on how strong your defense is, now that's broken. No point in trying to defend your base anymore, you'll get raided anyhow, right?

Maniakbn96

I don't think it's okay. I'm not talking about attacking aspect, but about defense. When they increased talents of defense sicarios, their range and added adiditional health bonus, the game became a bit more balanced. Many of us saw an opportunity to invest also in base defending, expecting to pay off, so we bought new sicarios and fused their talents. I got a lot of succesful defenses for a while, until that matchmaking update. The point is, I would never had invested the money in defense sicarios if I knew I was going to be raided by higher levels (even if "only" 2-3, it is still not fair). When the same level enemy attacked you, you got relevant feedback on how strong your defense is, now that's broken. No point in trying to defend your base anymore, you'll get raided anyhow, right?
In some points I am with you, i some not...
I remember I loved higher lvl players because of the big rewards... yes, they can raid you... but buying a shield or realy focus on upgrading bunker which saves 88 percent of all resis min 680k stone and Iron on lvl 20 is not easy, but also not impossible...
Can I ask you, when you put your offense sics on a sheet (stars and talents) and you def sics - where you invested more money?

Android

In some points I am with you, i some not...
I remember I loved higher lvl players because of the big rewards... yes, they can raid you... but buying a shield or realy focus on upgrading bunker which saves 88 percent of all resis min 680k stone and Iron on lvl 20 is not easy, but also not impossible...
Can I ask you, when you put your offense sics on a sheet (stars and talents) and you def sics - where you invested more money?
The bunker doesn't help at all, even if it's maxed out. So we're obviously forced to buy shields and attack in waves: clean out the map, buy shield for one day and repeat the process. It takes about 3 days to make big upgrades. But that is not the issue, it is about balance and fairplay. I have invested about 50/50 on both types of sicarios.

Vinnie Di Maggio

You will not be matched with anymore more than 2 to 3 levels higher.
It does work with the player bases, but the outposts are WAY TOO HIGH now. I am level 37 and the easiest outposts I have on my map are level 45, and they range up to level 54. There is no way I could beat that, event though I use an offensive strategy.

Reactions: Ins

MarcosNarcos

more changes? i think they modified the Bunker and Ports Capacity regarding Resources.. they remove the additional resources capicity on both, additional that is aquired from cartel upgrades.. so whats left after the cuts, building health!

SpdR08

It does work with the player bases, but the outposts are WAY TOO HIGH now. I am level 37 and the easiest outposts I have on my map are level 45, and they range up to level 54. There is no way I could beat that, event though I use an offensive strategy.
Word, outposts are a little too high leveled sometimes.

In other words, nice update, gg.

looking forward to the next checkpoint event! is it coming this month?