Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NEW UPDATE!

Give your opinion for last update

• I like it

Votes: 19 82.6%
  • I don't like it

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • I have no opinion

Votes: 2 8.7%

• Total voters

Hbanx

There is a new update
I find that the new update is quite successful, changing its name is a big plus.
Price of contract and tools in the black market have been changed too
Talents are returned to 50 gold also.
Are you satisfied with the new update?

Last edited:

MeMarv

Banned
New features!
- Get rewarded every day you log into the game! Log in on consecutive days to get increasingly more valuable rewards!
- Black Market changes - You may now buy Power and Loyalty Points for Gold. You can also purchase the same item several times a day
- You can now change your player name! The first change is free!

ogkush

I hope we will see guerrila event vol.2 :) but the new one looks ok

but

first refresh in black martket cost 50 gold omg

MeMarv

Banned
Lol, this time they added good things, hope they still improve the game as they do with this update
They added stuff too earn more cash them self they still didnt fix the bugs and the messed up matchmaking . Even de blackmarket refresh changed from 3 gold to 50gold .name change second time 500 gold. Wonder what im going to found out next what they made expensiver mayby talents now 200 gold etc...

Maniakbn96

I am on ios, have to wait another da like usual, but saw in chatrooms what they changed...
I also think update is well done...

But I think the priority is set a bit wrong by devs....

Who the **** cares about possibility or changing name, when there are huge problems like no deploy take outs...

You saw it with firebombs... now same with missiles!

But better lets waste time in name change then in finding a way to improve the no deploy problem...

Hbanx

They added stuff too earn more cash them self they still didnt fix the bugs and the messed up matchmaking . Even de blackmarket refresh changed from 3 gold to 50gold .name change second time 500 gold. Wonder what im going to found out next what they made expensiver mayby talents now 200 gold etc...
Talents retuned to 50 gold

And for black market i think it is just a bug they will fix it soon

HerrRossi0201

I don´t think the price refreshing the black market is a bug. The price for the available contracts increases from 5 to 10 to 15 ..., so you can buy more contracts for your points.

Hbanx

I don´t think the price refreshing the black market is a bug. The price for the available contracts increases from 5 to 10 to 15 ..., so you can buy more contracts for your points.
Yes i think they have changed the price of refreshing black market

Sp4rky1426

I agree... I'm on iOS and know it's ITunes that take the extra time to validate and check updates so it's takes abit longer, 24hrs isn't gonna make that much difference... That said I wish they'd use the extra time to check if the updates crap (like the last one) and warn its customers?
Plus I don't see anything concerning matchmaking or The Port in the "what's new" for this update? Name change seems more important?? Don't remember seeing that poll where everyone was asking for it??? ;-)

Android

The game is crashing every time after beating an enemy since today's update! Is anyone else having the same issue?

Ben

There is a new update
I find that the new update is quite successful, changing its name is a big plus.
Price of contract and tools in the black market have been changed too
Talents are returned to 50 gold also.
Are you satisfied with the new update?
So is better and cheaper to fuse talents in new update vs the older one