Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

New updates guys... Finca health of outposts and resource centres are increased.

lobsterboy

Your first screenshot is an outpost that was the first of its kind. It was the special informant base and I also noticed the high health on the finca. I don't have any resource bases with increased health on the finca, nor do I have an update to perform in the Google Play Store. Was this a new resource base that you uncovered on your map?

rv_777

Your first screenshot is an outpost that was the first of its kind. It was the special informant base and I also noticed the high health on the finca. I don't have any resource bases with increased health on the finca, nor do I have an update to perform in the Google Play Store. Was this a new resource base that you uncovered on your map?
Yes... After updating the game on app store, you get your resource centre finca health boosted as shown.

Renan

First screenshot, if you're smart enough you'd still be able to destroy it without deploying your troops.

For resource centers just hope that your opponent doesn't put the finca all the way back.

Bogan

Yeah il admit I still no deployed on both those style bases, kinda wish I didn't on the informant base though would of be kool to attack properly.

Last edited:

Chef Chick

Yeah il admit I still no deployed on both those style bases, kinda wish I didn't one the informant base though would of be kool to attack properly.
It’s ok when you attack if you fail you start again with whatever damage you did prior .

D1ce50

It’s ok when you attack if you fail you start again with whatever damage you did prior .
EL PATRON is really FUP now Hefe !

CONTINUOUS assaults on the /RAID CHAINS/ BASES is making no progress atm.

Damage Calculators are FUP do fix 'em !

D1ce50

Yes that’s so great! And did you double unstack the MISSION nerf from YOUR finca rss? So you can DAILY super gold from the nerf generate.
Root,jailbreak,generates resources maybe U r CRACK juz like @Chef Chick ,

U know what is FUP @LeeMuerto U don't say Uv been DTF CHOLO

left 4 dead , now ur drifting into a state of homelessness !

Bogan

Don't worry about mike, he's been away for a while and seems like he's come back with a new account..