Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

New version not compatible

Cartelbanker

I tried to enter the game today and it said that I need to update the game. I go to google play to update the game and it says that its no longer compatible with my device. My device is Samsung A10.

MR. Gilmore

I am an Android user as well and I'm getting the same message. Hope it get resolved. I just emailed them a few minutes ago. Keeping fingers crossed that I hear back.

Joel

suporte não ta ajudando em nada no momento. Não querem dizer o que fazer e nem esclarecer o que aconteceu .... varias versoes de android não estar funcionando. Acho que não custa nada uma mensagem por parte deles ... pra tranquilizar a galera que perdeu acesso a conta por conta dessa atualização.

Cartelbanker

Update: I bought a new phone and the game worked perfect. However, it is sad because I was planning to spend this money on 3 special sicarios, but the update takes too long, probably will be ready in months, so this money will not be spent on those sicarios. I have talked with other people about this problem and they are downloading other similar looking games to spend their time. Some of them will forget about this game because of those other games. My opinion is the update should have been planned so that this thing would have not happened.

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
suporte não ta ajudando em nada no momento. Não querem dizer o que fazer e nem esclarecer o que aconteceu .... varias versoes de android não estar funcionando. Acho que não custa nada uma mensagem por parte deles ... pra tranquilizar a galera que perdeu acesso a conta por conta dessa atualização.
I'm sorry you're not receiving quick replies from our team. There have been more reports than usual and our Support team is working hard to respond to everyone as quickly as possible.

Equally so, our development team is working to fix this issue as soon as possible.

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
@vickos777 , response times are a little slower due to the holiday season and a higher than normal volume of tickets. Our team is working as quickly as they can to respond to everyone. Your patience is greatly appreciated.