Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

No coins coming from newsletter

Grondyking

I signed up over a week and a half ago and have yet to get anything in my email I talk to people on things and they don't know what's going on but I'm really upset not get my coins are you guys doing this stupid email now instead of just doing it on the Facebook page

Grondyking

White list ? This honestly getting ridiculous the game used to be enjoyable was easy to get coins you can get your gifts or whatever and play and have a good time and now she's got stupid like I said it's been 10 days or supposed to go every Monday Wednesday and Friday in your email and Tuesdays and Thursdays collect off your guys's social media right now I don't get my coins I hardly ever play the game anymore so it is even worth it this is just stupid you guys really dropped the --ball on this you've been no help the other people have been no help just ridiculous

Last edited by a moderator:

BenOG

Administrator
@Grondyking The emails haven't stopped going out, nor have the posts on our socials. I am sorry you are having problems collecting. If you would like to reach out to our support for additional help they can be reached by sending a ticket from inside the game. This can be done by clicking the Gear in the top right corner, then clicking "Get Help" and finally "Contact Us".