Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NO DEPLOY is UNACCEPTABLE FTX

ELpatron50

From Players the game is on the Top 5 Best games of 2018
Huge expectations for such bad gameplay NO DEPLOY in particular
is a form of unprofessional competition NO ONE wants to play this
NO DEPLOY game !

I would want NO DEPLOY to end.

Akman

Jody,what's the point in building a defense if your always no deployed?

Jody

Akman, if you get your defense strong enough with ground defense and the right sicarios your opponent will need to deploy. However this cost money unfortunately its not a free game if you want to be a top player. To get superior fortification you need to be a top player and have a good attack team.

I´m not saying the game must be no deploy. I´m saying if you spend top dime on the game it´s not fare that players that don´t want to be equal.

The game changes with Forta affected paying players, and you don´t even need them if you have superior fortification from weekly league with a good ground defense in a TOP Cartel they will need to deploy.

Firebombs have been reduced (Sicarios) in the past. And the same players that went missile damage also went firebomb damage, all with top talent's and flash bang which also costed money.

Last edited:

Akman

Akman, if you get your defense strong enough with ground defense and the right sicarios your opponent will need to deploy. However this cost money unfortunately its not a free game if you want to be a top player. To get superior fortification you need to be a top player and have a good attack team.

I´m not saying the game must be no deploy. I´m saying if you spend top dime on the game it´s not fare that players that don´t want to be equal.

The game changes with Forta affected paying players, and you don´t even need them if you have superior fortification from weekly league with a good ground defense in a TOP Cartel they will need to deploy.

Firebombs have been reduced (Sicarios) in the past. And the same players that went missile damage also went firebomb damage, all with top talent's and flash bang which also costed money.

Jody

Maybe now, with the league issue that hasn't been solved. Its was attainable, some of us in our cartel managed. Have´nt worried about leagues for months.. I´m level 63 at the moment my account is almost maxed out.

I get raided very often, we don´t have the 6th sicario yet neither do we have the superior fortification bonus from cartel.

I´m still lacking two gold achievements, 500 cartel wars and 1500 unbreakable defense (almost there with 1198).

Akman

Maybe now, with the league issue that hasn't been solved. Its was attainable, some of us in our cartel managed. Have´nt worried about leagues for months.. I´m level 63 at the moment my account is almost maxed out.

I get raided very often, we don´t have the 6th sicario yet neither do we have the superior fortification bonus from cartel.

I´m still lacking two gold achievements, 500 cartel wars and 1500 unbreakable defense (almost there with 1198).

Jody

I feel you brother, with the current league system its very complicated not to say impossible.

You should have gotten that ages ago if your level 63, back then it was doable, got mine using Diego squad, flashbang wast´nt even in the game yet..

I use Firebomb squad at the moment, and still I cant finish in the first top 5 (you don´t need to win the league you need to be top 5 for 3 weeks in a row if I remember correctly)

Good luck on that one! It makes a great difference specially if your in a top cartel with great perks.

quarpint

From Players the game is on the Top 5 Best games of 2018
Huge expectations for such bad gameplay NO DEPLOY in particular
is a form of unprofessional competition NO ONE wants to play this
NO DEPLOY game !

I would want NO DEPLOY to end.

stop playing, I like no Deploy :)

Slik

I still FB people with six sicarios with ground defense and 54k bonus health on their Fincas. All FTX has to do is create a talent that gives 15 percent Finca health. No need to nerf anything

Pablo Escobar

Hi there all members,

I honestly have some difficulty understanding why you want a non deploy if this is a game that allows you to spend money and be a stronger player attacking and defending.

1st - Firebomb was reduced because of complaining (players paid to get these perfect talents and Scorpion which was nerfed)
2nd - Missile damage was reduced with a Sicario called Forta (players paid to get these perfect talents and flashbang)

If you want to be a strong player and grow quickly you need to invest.

It´s not fare if you get the best talents and others complain because they just want to be equal, life is not equal. Some have better education (costs money), some have better clothing (costs money), some have better houses and cars (costs money), some have better mobile phones etc.. some have better narcos accounts it´s just life and unfortunately all of this resumes to the same, it costs money! So if you pay for it I don´t see the fairness in taking it away.

You do not need pay for a better attack, you can choose to defend (costs money as well) if you have a good ground defense I guaranty there will be deployment and you will be satisfied.

The thing is, you always need to pay to be better and avoid non deployment or deploying.

I have a tough time understanding why you always want these kind of changes.

The conclusion for me is simple, most don´t spend money or don´t spend the enough amount or eventually spend it wrongly.

If you want to be a strong player on Narcos you need to spend money, if your not satisfied you should choose a free game and your problem is solved.

The game has real issues and non deploy is not one, its just a natural consequence of a top paying gamer who wants to be one of the best.
I totally agree.
Been playing this game since almost 3 months, and I have spent some real money to have my firebomb squad, it would be really unfair if they stopped the Firebomb, and I guarantee that many players and among the best in the world would quit playing, as I know from my friends, they spent alot on Diegos first before forta appeared, and if this happen again they will quit for sure, since they will be loosing money for nothing.

Ashish Manral

if "fun" means force deploy for u..then you should also go up against people allowed to put their finca/resource centres upfront, just to gain revenges for chest.

Bombing a well guarded finca is much more fun to me than destroying a defenceless finca upfront.

I2el3ell

Next request Will Be anti flashbang sic :)
Game Will Be unplayable. Most of Those guys that used nd just used it because it didnt took that much time to clean the map. :cool:

UncleJimm

I still FB people with six sicarios with ground defense and 54k bonus health on their Fincas. All FTX has to do is create a talent that gives 15 percent Finca health. No need to nerf anything
I don't think so.
The game were going unbalanced since the skill set were launched or even when Reaper was introduced.
To attain the anti missile and anti bomb on your base will sacrifice the building health and damage or other talents. Then the deploy squad will stand a chance to destroy the whole base.
And finally to make a real difference in the game you need to spend a level 5 GD / BBE (maybe for now).
The drama will continue, watching people trying to make the game fun again not less exciting yet frustrating sometime.

Slik

You are probably right. Miguel with 30% FB dmage reduction doesn’t seem to make much difference

I don't think so.
The game were going unbalanced since the skill set were launched or even when Reaper was introduced.
To attain the anti missile and anti bomb on your base will sacrifice the building health and damage or other talents. Then the deploy squad will stand a chance to destroy the whole base.
And finally to make a real difference in the game you need to spend a level 5 GD / BBE (maybe for now).
The drama will continue, watching people trying to make the game fun again not less exciting yet frustrating sometime.