Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

No Deploy

Vinnie Di Maggio

Why so much hate again no-deploy players? In the end all that matters is how much you progress versus the others, whatever the strategy.

When I can take out a base without deploying, I'll just do it. It saves time and cash instead of having to reinforce. In my experience I've always had a good balance between battles where I do have to deploy and struggle vs easy battles where I can win with a combination of firebomb/missiles/paratroopers. I really don't see what's wrong about that.

D-Block

Banned
Destroying a Lvl 49 base with 7 missiles....you see nothing wrong with that?? :eek:

D-Block

Banned
Using a combination of tools and deploying paras at least take some critical thinking :D

Vinnie Di Maggio

You mentioned no deploy, not "just using missiles". I think it's more interesting and challenging to use a combination of firebomb/missile/paratroopers than just throw missiles at the finca.

Chase already announced that there will be new ways to counter-strat the missile attacks. Moreover, I think being able to destroy a base with just missiles requires LOTS of gold and talent gambling so that would probably not by the majority of players right?

I have never been raided with just missiles, and very rarely with no deploy. Maybe this becomes more an issue at the higher levels, I'm at 40.

D-Block

Banned
I believe I started seeing it around Lvl 46....back then it was multiple firebombs on your finca LMAO....now everyone has jumped on the missile crisis bandwagon SMH
WHACK!!!!!

Vinnie Di Maggio

I see... So if it's actually a large number of players who use such techniques at these levels then yes a change is needed, must take the fun out of the game.

D-Block

Banned
I still have fun....not too sure what kind of fun they're having....does make all of my defence towers kind of pointless though :rolleyes:

Serge

I love watching people I no deployed fail horribly in their revenge

Marius93

Try to count better and don't crying! For 7 missiles need 63 artillery points. So Helipad give in 18level 53 points still need to destroy 4buildings! 19lwl gives 55 3buildings. 20lwl-2buildings and 21lwl-2buildings , 22lwl- 1 building. So any way need let your troops to world. If you have launchers with butchers it's no problem to defend I think so. Until they come. Thinking more and will not be problem. Yes if you do like this your defense will be decrease other way than destroy easy your launh.rockets and esay with flacos come. You should pay. Yes my buildings is near , start location because just some people attaking with missiles, when it changes I try other way. It's possible to make bigger fincas map location and split all buildings. Just make forest and big price cut trees it will be opportunity for players who don't like missiles atacck but I will see what wants fuegos or rpg soldier attack? :D If you cant to destroy finca with missile some way , just buy Reaper's and grow with your points. Not all players is so dynamic. Yes maybe , some copy from other, but first one or some counting own time and opportunities. Gold should make game easier. Maybe someone spend 30-50k gold for missile attack and spend a lot time invested for easier game, because wants to help cartel, and spent less time in summer. And other spend more over and spending speed don't decreased because make bad choice. Anyway it's game, and thinking more, and you will be more clever.

Marius93

Make higher Finca lwl , Finca upper lwl add from 19 to 20 up 18% hp , 20 to 21 15% and 21 to 22 13% . However for missile just 10-11% . . Posibility should be it reason why people buy tickets for lottery.

F0fu5c0

Try to count better and don't crying! For 7 missiles need 63 artillery points. So Helipad give in 18level 53 points still need to destroy 4buildings! 19lwl gives 55 3buildings. 20lwl-2buildings and 21lwl-2buildings , 22lwl- 1 building.
You're not taking into account the fact that energy regenerates when you destroy buildings.

Master B

I see... So if it's actually a large number of players who use such techniques at these levels then yes a change is needed, must take the fun out of the game.
I like you! You always have amply answers, you're active, we need more people like you on this forum. Not random guys who just comment on one post out of the blue, who are not having a clue what somebody is talking about.
I was wondering are you in a cartel? Do you need one? I am offering you an invitation :)

Marius93

Ech, count if you destroy RL with missile now you still need 7 missile it cost now everything 80 points :D and need destroy still more 6-9 buildings :DDD . Just needed don't put buildings in one spot, then impossible give extra points with bombing :D .