Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

No Deploy

Vinnie Di Maggio

I like you! You always have amply answers, you're active, we need more people like you on this forum. Not random guys who just comment on one post out of the blue, who are not having a clue what somebody is talking about.
I was wondering are you in a cartel? Do you need one? I am offering you an invitation :)
Just checking... are you being sarcastic right now?

Master B

Just checking... are you being sarcastic right now?
No, litteraly , every post you reply on you give a broad explanation, and that's very good. You're not replying just to leave a comment, you explain everything, descripe. You are not short on words... And that's good. Every Active Member is like a second moderator here :D And I'm glad you want to give your opinion on every post. @Chase - FTX Games reward him. because we need more people like him, and like Julio.

Vinnie Di Maggio

Okay, sorry I had to ask because several members here wrongly believe that I'm a shill so it kind of makes me a little paranoid sometimes. :)

Thanks anyway, but I'm already in a good cartel and not planning on switching as long as it remains active and with cool members.

Last edited:

Master B

Okay, sorry I had to ask because several members here wrongly believe that I'm a shill so it kinds of make me a little paranoid sometimes. :)

Thanks anyway, but I'm already in a good cartel and not planning on switching as long as it remains active and with cool members.
Np, sure, if you'll need anything, pm me :) And if you want to change a cartel, count on me!

LVMonkey

Okay, sorry I had to ask because several members here wrongly believe that I'm a shill so it kind of makes me a little paranoid sometimes. :)

that's because Master B is a shill, Vinnie. he's recruiting you. haha..