Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NO FUN TO PLAY NO FUN TO PAY. NO MORE BUYING GOLD

Eezzyy

No fun to play ,no fun to pay. Period. MAKE this trend in this forum... repost this post with a no fun to play no fun to pay subject title . Flood this website with the no fun to play no fun to pay Posts.. let's go on strike. NO MORE BUYING GOLD

BillyBob

Banned
No fun to play ,no fun to pay. Period. MAKE this trend in this forum... repost this post with a no fun to play no fun to pay subject title . Flood this website with the no fun to play no fun to pay Posts.. let's go on strike. NO MORE BUYING GOLD
Well. I agree and I have to admit, it's been taking to the social media air-waves in mega-amounts. :D

It is now en-route through Twitter / Facebook Groups Worldwide. :)

It won't stop the brain-dead players that just wanna-be-the-best-take your -Finca in 5 missilles as they are so braindead they have Visa on "auto" buy.:eek:
Skill sets? momma... imma spend another 2000. FTX gonna give some new Skills to take some bases.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Eezzyy

Well. I agree and I have to admit, it's been taking to the social media air-waves in mega-amounts. :D

It is now en-route through Twitter / Facebook Groups Worldwide. :)

It won't stop the brain-dead players that just wanna-be-the-best-take your -Finca in 5 missilles as they are so braindead they have Visa on "auto" buy.:eek:
Skill sets? momma... imma spend another 2000. FTX gonna give some new Skills to take some bases.:rolleyes::rolleyes:
Lmfaoooooo.....good thing I was those that only bought gold for shields and talents....but **** FTX...im done with spending money now

maestro987

Wow! The war in progress is a no deploy war, half of the players of the oppo team nodeployed against us...ok we've not so high defenses and probably we'll win by a couple of points, but when I see a lvl 48 nodeploying against a finca lvl 22 I feel tired...I feel like ftx is kiddin us....before the upgrade i had a good defensive ratio and in a pair of weeks maybe only 3 or 4 players didn't deploy...now everything is useless, now the 70% of the attacks are nodeploy and i have just 3 or 4 succeful defenses in a week...

When will a fix update come?

PS. Obviously I won't spend a single € on this game till those abilities will be here...It doesn't matter if ftx will they give us compensation rewards, I dont care about compensation, I just want a fair game when a player who just spends 1/5/10/50 € can compete with a ten times more spending player. Am I the only one thinking that is better 1000000 people spending 1 € that 200 people spending 100 €?