Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

No Prejudice

is this an abusive trolling and aggressive post?

• Total voters
I have to say I find this all very cloak and dagger. apparently I'm now trolling, aggressive abuser, and downright not permitted to have an opinion on whether FTX deliver on their advertised offers.

What say you fellow lemmings?
Screenshot_20170607-084639-picsay.jpg

Chase - FTX Games

Administrator
Please reference the forum rules. You will notice that many complain or disagree with the game and FTX. They are not being warned for this as you were. You were warned for inappropriate behavior, which was telling people to do something inappropriate. If you look around and notice none of your other critical posts are removed or receiving warnings, nor anyone else's - you should be able to see this.

The rules will be kept, and I would love to continue a constructive conversation about valuable talents as referenced in your initial thread. I responded to it saying I would seek more info. I am indeed doing that.

Last edited:

LeeMuerto

Sweet so we can get the popcorn ready!

What were you dramatically complaining about this time?

You were warned for inappropriate behavior, which was using telling people do do something inappropriate.

English Spanish or Deutsche please Chase

Chase - FTX Games

Administrator
You were warned for inappropriate behavior, which was using telling people do do something inappropriate.

English Spanish or Deutsche please Chase
Fixed. I was up very late when I responded to this, lol. You can complain all you like, that is not against the rules. So we're all good.

sorry fixed what? 2 star Smokey with 6% cash boost (useless) and 7% building health? or does the advert now read

Get rank 1-4 sicario with two most likely redundant talents that you'll never want or need. I think we all know that in game dollars are gained by attacking bases and war rewards. no one wants or needs the cash boost talent.

I fully understand the business model chase and know that ftx need to hit certain numbers. I just do think that if you take the foreplay approach you might hook guys like me in for some decent dough Instead of having me feel the resentment I now do based upon what we all know.

it's called striking a balance. Short term high for a long term low never bodes well my friend

Dan

TGB, I note on original thread that this is your first purchase. Not sure how much gold u spend for the Rank 1-4 sic with 2 "valuable" talents(400-600 gold?), you had a clear issues with the talents... So what type of talents are you expecting that will meet your "expectation"? ;)

Chase - FTX Games

Administrator
sorry fixed what? 2 star Smokey with 6% cash boost (useless) and 7% building health? or does the advert now read

Get rank 1-4 sicario with two most likely redundant talents that you'll never want or need. I think we all know that in game dollars are gained by attacking bases and war rewards. no one wants or needs the cash boost talent.

I fully understand the business model chase and know that ftx need to hit certain numbers. I just do think that if you take the foreplay approach you might hook guys like me in for some decent dough Instead of having me feel the resentment I now do based upon what we all know.

it's called striking a balance. Short term high for a long term low never bodes well my friend
I meant I fixed my mistyped text. I will pass along your feedback about the negative feeling this offer gave you and why.

Chase,

How can I say this any more clearly; I don't want my feedback passed on. I want delivery of the advertised item I purchased.

Literally the first time I'd spent any cash on the game.

Judging by the general sentiment towards FTX and as a management consultant by profession I'd likely advise you guys to play the long game. Nobody likes the short-con and incidentally, the long term customer orientated approach always yields more than the former in addition to creating further foundation for deeper organic growth of the game/business.

I am currently aggrieved and rightly so. So let's see how customer service orientated you really are.

I meant I fixed my mistyped text. I will pass along your feedback about the negative feeling this offer gave you and why.

in answer to your question Dan since it was a blue defence sicario with 'two valuable talents ' already assigned perhaps more befitting would have been two talents that either gave health or damage to any of my base weapons.

100% of players would agree that wood harvest boost or cash boost are redundant talents as opposed the offer of Valuable ones. in fact by having them assigned to any sicario that's defending your base, is equivalent to weakening your own defences, since you occupy a 'valuable' *(there's that word again) spot where an actually useful talent can be assigned.

So not only is it not a valuable talent. It's detrimental to your over all game plan.

LeeMuerto

... 100% of players would agree that wood harvest boost or cash boost are redundant talents as opposed the offer of Valuable ones. in fact by having them assigned to any sicario that's defending your base, is equivalent to weakening your own defences, since you occupy a 'valuable' *(there's that word again) spot where an actually useful talent can be assigned....
I disagree. It would be detrimental to my game if I had to spend over 7000 gold per sicario to get my valuable talents and then you came along and got the same ones for only 420 gold.

If you are arguing about the semantics of "valuable" you could do yourself the favor and understand that you did receive valuable skills: skills cost gold, you spent money on gold; ergo they are valuable even at level 1.

for someone that is quite able to articulate themself, to a certain level Lee, you don't do such a good job of reading do you?

I disagree. It would be detrimental to my game if I had to spend over 7000 gold per sicario to get my valuable talents and then you came along and got the same ones for only 420 gold.

If you are arguing about the semantics of "valuable" you could do yourself the favor and understand that you did receive valuable skills: skills cost gold, you spent money on gold; ergo they are valuable even at level 1.