Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

No tech support

Gideon

Since upgrade unable to play proper.
No attacks/scouts/revenge/cartel war - Error 70100
Multiple logs, e-mail sent.
No response at all and no fix. Bad show guys!!!!
6296490 ID

Chase - FTX Games

Administrator
Since upgrade unable to play proper.
No attacks/scouts/revenge/cartel war - Error 70100
Multiple logs, e-mail sent.
No response at all and no fix. Bad show guys!!!!
6296490 ID
You have sent in 69 reports in the last 5 days about the same issue. We are behind right now, that is why you have not received a response. Adding this many tickets for the same issue does not help us help you more quickly - it makes us slower to help everyone. Please send in 1 ticket per issue and we will get to it as soon as we can.

Gideon

Good day.
Still do not have any response regarding how to fix/rectify the problem. Nor any of my "help requests"

As per your reply above and below..........

Hello and thanks for playing Narcos: Cartel Wars!

This help request is a duplicate of another you have sent us. We are closing this ticket and will assist you on your other help request!

Thanks for reaching out, and let us know if there is any other way we can assist!

Regards,
The Narcos: Cartel Wars Support Team

Gideon

Thus

"....let us know if there is any other way we can assist!"

Firstly, you haven't assisted at all.
Secondly, the any other way....

When can I expect an assistance?!

Days
Months
Years

Lekker dag

Lazar Gustavo

Hello man,I think there is no chance to get helped from this useless support team..I had an issue like many ppl here I asked their help couple of times,after this I did whatever they said to send them logs and the result is @@.this is one of the most useless support team i have ever seen.they just want to take the money...it's a waste of time this ********