Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Not sure what attack bonus is active here

Doods1985

WTF was that? 1.8kk? How? Take a look at maxed up torcher. 156 250 HP +10%. How come 1.8kk? Maybe if you count them all then that’s 2kk, but you can’t count like that ;) Same as you can’t count all damage your defense buildings can inflict ;) That’s not math science, it’s only basic arithmetics.
Yes I did calculate them togther, as per troops from attacking perspective you take calculation of how much health your troops hold, which path theyl walk and how it will achieve win, yes calculations isn't perfect to compare on/with what building would cause, but buildings are stand still , troops are moving , yet again if 300,000 health trucks are walking by in pairs and each one takes damage one by one, still it would take significant amount of power to destroy them, You forgot that attackers use flash bangs? Missile? FB ? the path isn't always busy you know.

Now take a look at average max lvl PC. Not maxed, but average (with balanced sicarios). It’s 9 800 + bonus 26 460 = 36 260 total per one shot per one weapon once in 4 seconds. It takes 5 shots to destroy 1 torcher, if other torchers close by only 4. And PC’s are not alone, other weapons are somewhere there as well.
I know you provided screenshots down below your post, even I never (ever) witnessed a PC with such power, I went to top players world wide, check them your self, a piercing canon with more than 30'000 damage is no where to be seen , not even maxed, maybe one or two players or very few chosen ones , but it's not like to be casual occurance to find a PC with such power .

Even tho if your theory/calculations are correct, 5 shots to kill ONE torcher with this huge damage per shot. 20 seconds, we are talking of 5 uninterrupted shots if all successfully hit the same target without switching to the other truck beside it, ofc we know there are other buildings that cause additional damage while at it but it would be like hitting a pull with a straw , Now it appears you are better than me in mathematics and I give you that, stare me in the eyes and tell that the probability/chances of such scenario to be happened is high or even good/fairly good.

BTW what gordo surviving a PC shot like that are you talking about? And where did you find a 5k per second PC?
I didnt say they survived , i said they WONT survive one shot of PC . And i honestly dont know where i said i found 5k per sec PC .

Now about torcher damage. Let’s calculate it clearly at max lvl squad camps w/o guerilla buildings and cartel/base/statue bonuses:
Flacos: 490 x 43 = 21 070 per second
Fuegos: 1960 x 10 = 19 600 per second
Torchers: 1400 x 3 = 4 200 per second
How can these troops be compared by damage? Not even talking about 2 cartel upgrades for both f guys and 1 for torchers. Not even taking into account ammo factories for damage for f guys and one we get for torchers.
Flacos and fuegos have the spread out mechanism they dont hold same place in masses unless you guided them to , yes they are considerebly alot , but what can kill 60-70% of each troop type between flacos and fuegos when they gatherd around ? Single shot of RL with 800-900 damage/sec . Now Do that on torchers for complete minute and with each shot youl hear the Driver yell HALLELUJAH while MadMax-fury road full volume at the back ! one shot of mid range canon can kill a feugo , almost any level of PC can kill feugo, machine guns with high damage can kill multible feugos at same time ... My guard towers are upgraded for the sole purpose of killing fuegos (two shots kills one maxed fuego) and it takes only less than 3 seconds .

I agree that most of end game players use torchers. A pair percents use flacos and another pair responsible for cartel base demolition use fuegos. The reason is not torchers being OP. There are alternatives, like fuegos and flacos (and even gordo+RPG or dunno_how_other_trucks_are_called+medic) and those alternatives are also effective with some practice but other troops are dying during battle and need a recharge which is time spent without playing. Time waiting for troops recharge is not funny at all. I’m not even touching economic aspects of troops death.
I dont know , maybe you got different kindof enemies than i do , but i can share ENDLESS replys of attacks of torchers , END-LESS , even durings wars and compound/sicario destrucrion the one goes first are torchers , clearing fincas again torchers , its gettibg boring ! Pew Pew FB FB FB , oh little health still there ? You sneaky £¥€&%√¥€πitch here you go , just deploy torchers anywhere and let them finish up within 5-7 seconds .

About your base demolition with pew-pew, you already answered your question. Nothing to discuss.
i know , i just make shortcut of a long discussion about layouts , subjective subject anyway .

your PS - I put ‘high’ in inverted commas ‘cause torcher movement speed is not high. Deploy 4 squads on 1 line with low, average and high movement speed. And deploy torchers at the same time - you’ll see the difference. Torcher movement speed is anything but not high

I dont know what PS means here but il take it as a good intention .

Actually i will listen to you and do the experiment , let me see if they are as you imply as slow/not high or not , all am sure of is RPG are really slow , gordos are fast then feugos are fastest of all .
Il make one with RPG / FLACOS / GORDOS / TORCHER
then another with removing RPG , FUEGOS included .
wel see in which catagory it will fall .Will post the video here later on .

Forgive my simple english and grammers.

Last edited:

Doods1985

RPG / FLACOS / GORDOS / TORCHERS
Link 1

FLACOS / GORDOS / TORCHERS / FUEGOS
Link 2

it appears that torchers are considered (one of) the second fastest troop in game , Is that considered high enough now ?!

His lordship

I know you provided screenshots down below your post, even I never (ever) witnessed a PC with such power, I went to top players world wide, check them your self, a piercing canon with more than 30'000 damage is no where to be seen , not even maxed, maybe one or two players or very few chosen ones , but it's not like to be casual occurance to find a PC with such power .
Hi. I think you might be getting confused between the damage per shot versus damage per second. When you scout a player's base, the damage value you see is per second. e.g. it gives you the average of shot damage verus shot frequency. So whatever value you see on a player base for piercing cannon you need to multiply by 4 (it fires only once every four seconds) to get the damage per shot. I regularly see players on my map that have piercing cannons that fire 30k+ damage per shot.

Doods1985

Hi. I think you might be getting confused between the damage per shot versus damage per second. When you scout a player's base, the damage value you see is per second. e.g. it gives you the average of shot damage verus shot frequency. So whatever value you see on a player base for piercing cannon you need to multiply by 4 (it fires only once every four seconds) to get the damage per shot. I regularly see players on my map that have piercing cannons that fire 30k+ damage per shot.

hello , thank you bro but we are good here , i have no confusion at all how to calculate damage per second- per shot for any building , and i apologize if it seemed that way in my late comments (not sure if i had) . You can check my comments here 1st page and my other post about VISTA , i stated the damage calculation correctly .

Screenshot_20181101-185110_1.jpg