Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Now 8 sicarios. ban the cheater! Bonus Health finca +64k and 7 sic

Matt3284

Look at yourself on profile picture.. Muscle guy, you came in their company and said "GIVE ME 6 SICARIOS, OR I'LL KILL YA !!" And they gave you.

Well guys, when you'll have muscles like him, you'll be able to have 6 sicarios :3

To be honest, it's good thing that this bug happened. Many people created an account on this forum, only cause of that. So thumbs up!
I was sceptical at first but it is what it is.. why bother these guys? They are not cheating.. have you seen no bulls level?? They will have all these things in capo club for only 2 things.. time and money

Shank

I was sceptical at first but it is what it is.. why bother these guys? They are not cheating.. have you seen no bulls level?? They will have all these things in capo club for only 2 things.. time and money
Nobody in the game has access to 7 or more base sicarios. It's a bug and has absolutely nothing to do with "time and money".

Matt3284

Nobody in the game has access to 7 or more base sicarios. It's a bug and has absolutely nothing to do with "time and money".
Mate i didnt mean that they had legitimate access to 7 sicarios through capo club.. yes thats a bug! But every other perk no bull has.. is better than anyone else because of time and money, excluding any bug that maybe giving double things in capo club.. strip all that back and on a level playing feild.. they have more than anyone because of time and money invested in capo club.

Buhawi

Bugs or not thats something dev will look at. Lets not target players for having those. Im not a high level player but i see players on my map with 6 or 7 sicarios. Health 40-60k bonus. But its fulfilling to beat someone with that base. Lol well on my level. Im not saying i can beat them all but its fulfilling to beat some.

If you cant beat them, buy more gold lol. You will soon.

Pex

it's going to be even better when more ppl find out that developers are covering for cheaters.

Pex

Nobull will eventually split into two cartels if you'll want to war. Mybe developers will rename the game to Nobull wars.

Buhawi

it's going to be even better when more ppl find out that developers are covering for cheaters.
Cheaters in what way? Shouldnt all the bugs be raised to dev? That should be there problem just my 2 cents.

Attachments

wolfman

Nobull will eventually split into two cartels if you'll want to war. Mybe developers will rename the game to Nobull wars.
Do I see a tear there, If so I can pass you a toilet paper to wipe it. (why didn't you post your finca Mr. I Know) ~cry baby cry~

Crashy

Banned
You're such a kid you don't even dare to reveal your name sore loser. What you gona get out of bullshiting on this forum. Your own cartel would disown you if they knew what your up to.what do you stand to gain from this crap. Man up

Patron andres

Its a bug.

I think what happened is when they were doing the update, they somehow managed to give some people their capo club stuff twice.

NB have 7 sics when we should have 6, LGF have 6 sics when they should have 5. And their players have extra energy too > its a bug, but no one is 'cheating'
Socio, muchos conocemos ya lo que hay que hacer para tener un sicario extra en la base, no digáis más tonterías ya