Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Now 8 sicarios. ban the cheater! Bonus Health finca +64k and 7 sic

Ceto

Banned
I don't see him denying it.

Maniak you've never once seen me call people out for using it - I don't care.

What rubs me the wrong way, is when an exploiter calls out an exploiter.

If people want to abuse game mechanics, go for it, but knowingly abusing a bug doesn't and then calling out people using auto clickers is just silly.
Show more respect you are writing just the best player the muhammed ali among the boxers the messi of the football ....... kiss maniak hand before you write

Ceto

Banned
I don't see him denying it.

Maniak you've never once seen me call people out for using it - I don't care.

What rubs me the wrong way, is when an exploiter calls out an exploiter.

If people want to abuse game mechanics, go for it, but knowingly abusing a bug doesn't and then calling out people using auto clickers is just silly.
Show more respect you are writing just the best player the muhammed ali among the boxers the messi of the football ....... kiss maniak hand before you write

Ceto

Banned
Ceto, you know it's not intended to have more than 6 sicarios. Once you add a 7th,8th,15th or 200th you are abusing an unintended bug/game flaw/mechanic, whatever you want to call it.

The fact is you aren't supposed to have more than 6. Yet there you are with 15 and then posting about people abusing auto clickers to stay online.

It's hilarious.

P.S. Pro tip from a 46 to the "mighty" Ceto. Log in once an hour at the same time for 4 hours in a row, guaranteed kill. Was that so hard to figure out for a guy who can place 15 sicarios in his base ?
It is necessary to be alarmed for an autoklicker if we are vulnerable ??? NO ............ as I said I'm still wondering how I got the 15sc on my base ........ do not put me a bug or anything else ..... with You'll make yourself punishable

P.S Stop Auto Klick Play fair

Shank

This is boring.

All I'm saying is this...

If you want to abuse game mechanics, go nuts man. I know a lot of people that did it, and I don't care.

But don't be calling people out for anything while you sit there with 15 sicarios on your base. You just look silly.

Attachments

Ceto

Banned
This is boring.

All I'm saying is this...

If you want to abuse game mechanics, go nuts man. I know a lot of people that did it, and I don't care.

But don't be calling people out for anything while you sit there with 15 sicarios on your base. You just look silly.
Do not try to talk well .... feel your jealousy

Shank

Do not try to talk well .... feel your jealousy
So, I'm jealous of you because you have 15 sicarios defending your base while you cry on the forums about people using auto clickers ?
OK_thumb.jpg

Patron andres

You are autoklicker #1
Chase please Bann the autoklicker
Paky ( Italy One )
Patron Andreas (cartel espanyol)
Patron (cartel espanyol)
Dito ( italia bamba Beach )
Juju ( los hermanos deplata)
Refikul ( cartel espanyol )
Que dices loco? Que es eso de autoclicker??
Te has visto tú con 15 sicarios tramposos??

Patron andres

You are autoklicker #1
Paky ( Italy One )
Patron (cartel espanyol)
Y escucha otra cosa, yo no utilizo nada para estar en línea, si quieres puedes atacarme mientras duermo hermano, pero durante el día estoy en linea como casi todos. Quizás en esa lísta te has equivocado de nombres

ogkush

You are autoklicker #1
Paky ( Italy One )
Patron (cartel espanyol)
I never have problem with attack last two guys

Patron andres

I never have problem with attack last two guys
Ceto es un llorica porque no saca medallas, un perdedor. Que yo sepa solo hay un jugador comprobado que utiliza una aplicación para estar en línea y es pablo el top 2 mundial. Esta todo el día en línea y solo sube medallas por la noche. Los demás de esa lista estamos todo el día subiendo. Y que yo sepa no hay ninguna aplicación que ataque a los players ella sola. Lo dicho " CETO PERDEDOR"

Maniakbn96

Ceto es un llorica porque no saca medallas, un perdedor. Que yo sepa solo hay un jugador comprobado que utiliza una aplicación para estar en línea y es pablo el top 2 mundial. Esta todo el día en línea y solo sube medallas por la noche. Los demás de esa lista estamos todo el día subiendo. Y que yo sepa no hay ninguna aplicación que ataque a los players ella sola. Lo dicho " CETO PERDEDOR"
ich habe keine Ahnung was du da Schreibst, du bist es auch nicht werden nen Übersetzer zu benutzen! Hab nen schönen Tag Autoklickerzinkerfotze!

The best way is to post on social media about the fraude in the game . They offered a game and we spent a lot of money ( 8k myself ) then the game is full of bugs and no one answer any reclaim and now it's worse as some players has 15 sicarios on base . Let's do our reclaims online social media let everybody knows the truth

Patron andres

usted es el mayor mentiroso Me cago en gravamen medalla ....... du patron're el mayor hijo de **** el culo más grande que camina alrededor con narcos ..... lo que cuesta ?????? hijo de **** que cojo a tu madre

PATRON ANDREAS 'usted es un COLA'
Llorón, no insultes. No tienes ni idea de lo que dices, probablemente seas un niñato o seas un poco retrasado, apuesto por lo segundo. Si hay algún desarrollador del juego que diga las horas que estoy en línea y si es posible que yo utilicé algo para estarlo. Llorica, ceto, llorica, y no faltes al respeto

Patron andres

Ceto, Encima le copias la base a @Maniakbn96 , aparte de llorón eres un copion!!!! Jajajajajajajsjsjsj

Patron andres

The best way is to post on social media about the fraude in the game . They offered a game and we spent a lot of money ( 8k myself ) then the game is full of bugs and no one answer any reclaim and now it's worse as some players has 15 sicarios on base . Let's do our reclaims online social media let everybody knows the truth
Los únicos que pueden parar esto son los desarrolladores, y no parecen estar por la labor

Ceto

Banned
That's true. You are right.