Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Offer problems

voicethe

I always get high price offers from 19$- 50$, i never get 5, 10, 15, when my cartel members get less prices..

EgregiousParagon.

They are "randomly" generated by the app on your cellphone based on few parameters they provide.

The more often you buy .. the more expansive offers you receive.

Every game does this.

Revilo

Far as I know, once you buy a higher offer you won't see the cheaper ones anymore.
e.g. if you buy a 23.99 package, you won't see the 11.99 offers anymore ...

Far as I know, once you buy a higher offer you won't see the cheaper ones anymore.
e.g. if you buy a 23.99 package, you won't see the 11.99 offers anymore ...
So according to you offers prices should keep going up forever ...

Revilo

prices stay the same until you buy a more expensive offer ...

lobsterboy

$6.99 offers returned after a period where I didn't purchase any offers for awhile. I had purchased offers more expensive that this prior to these offers returning. Perhaps it was a fluke or perhaps lower offers return if you don't spend for awhile. I don't know but I was happy to see them return.

Bako Bullyz

Banned
$6.99 offers returned after a period where I didn't purchase any offers for awhile. I had purchased offers more expensive that this prior to these offers returning. Perhaps it was a fluke or perhaps lower offers return if you don't spend for awhile. I don't know but I was happy to see them return.
Waiting for them to return for me. Lol

Jayjay

IMG_0312.jpg
IMG_0313.jpg
They return after 30 days without buying anything
Been about a month and a half i was at 19.99 and 49.99 deals now im in the 9.99 and 19.99 bracket hahaha but i dont plan on spending money until they actually consider our thoughts and listen to us instead of milking us.. and i still manage to stay competitive.. look how desperate they are... hahahah

Marv

Banned
After not spending for a while the lower better offers come.
If you wait some longer see the gold bonussen go up from 150 to 700.

You can get up to 1200 gold for€5.99 think would be the same as your $6.99.

You get olmost 3times more gold if you only buy the lowest offer ones in the 2 a 3 months..

Im waiting to get a €1.19 offer again
With laquica and 500 gold