Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Ok, bring on the next...

Renan

FTX giving away free Forta so we can spend more gold to find her new talents. Well played FTX but I'm not taking the bait ;)

El Randy

Not sure how good she'd be in the field but I imagine she's not bad to have one of.

Honeybadger

Not sure how good she'd be in the field but I imagine she's not bad to have one of.
She does the job for me about 80% of the time im finca 21 gd 50% overall with 6 sicarios finca health 345k with forta 70% anti missle in total. I still get no deployed by diegos who have a much higher big bang bonus that overcomes my gd. I dont think it will happen when my finca has 391k health. Shes defientley worth it if your sick of getting no deployed by diegos and only want to get no deployed by firebombs

(S.E)Deeznuts

She does the job for me about 80% of the time im finca 21 gd 50% overall with 6 sicarios finca health 345k with forta 70% anti missle in total. I still get no deployed by diegos who have a much higher big bang bonus that overcomes my gd. I dont think it will happen when my finca has 391k health. Shes defientley worth it if your sick of getting no deployed by diegos and only want to get no deployed by firebombs

Honeybadger

My bad lol @Honeybadger u still playing bro I figured u would have bounced by now??? Have u built a fb squad now with all the new forta sics???
Yeah i cameback to this game, ive formed my firebomb squad 2 brone and 1 la quica 1 la rosa with firebomb trait. Yeah the forta sicario made me so i could be able to no deploy still.

ELpatron50

Haha this flaco sicario with 14% max minus damage at rank 7 is completely useless. I am glad i have yet to come across her.
First Forta raza ruca with her ANTI-Missile defense shield, for her Finca talent zup next Aria our fumar blowing ruca with her picante pistola she defends her Finca against Flaco assaults !