Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

ONE Million? Stop Stealing our Material FTX

MR.Gautbands

This is Ridiculous FTX HOW IS IT THAT I CAN LOSE MORE MATERIAL THAN WHAT I MAKE DURING A CARTEL WAR. 1,208K OF WOOD 1,190K OF MONEY, 804K OF STONE 423K OF IRON.. ONE MILLION??? ARE U SERIOUS?? I MAKE 1 8TH OF THAT AS A REWARD FROM AN ATTACK. IM IN THE GOLD III LEAGUE. PLEASE EXPLAIN THIS AND STOP STEALING PLAYERS MATERIALS TO STOP PROGRESS IN ORDER TO MAKE US BUY GOLD. I WORKED DAYS TO GET WHAT U STOLE IN ONE ATTACK.

Last edited:

BillyBob

Banned
Yeah. I have tried to post a few photos and videos myself. Only way I got photo's to upload was to use tinypic.com :)
There are other sites I'm sure members here will offer to use to.

Videos on the other hand didn't seem to upload.
Tried to upload the barracuda I caught last week off the coast of Miami while shark fishing :D Go figure.
Couldn't even upload the photo's of the house Scarface was filmed at while cruising around Star Island in Miami.

Thinking the forum don't like uploads from the USA :p
Must be a Trump thing...:rolleyes:

MR.Gautbands

This is Ridiculous FTX HOW IS IT THAT I CAN LOSE MORE MATERIAL THAN WHAT I MAKE DURING A CARTEL WAR. 1,208K OF WOOD 1,190K OF MONEY, 804K OF STONE 423K OF IRON.. ONE MILLION??? ARE U SERIOUS?? I MAKE 1 8TH OF THAT AS A REWARD FROM AN ATTACK. IM IN THE GOLD III LEAGUE. PLEASE EXPLAIN THIS AND STOP STEALING PLAYERS MATERIALS TO STOP PROGRESS IN ORDER TO MAKE US BUY GOLD. I WORKED DAYS TO GET WHAT U STOLE IN ONE ATTACK.

Dr.D.Fence

Dont worry man..the player that attacked you did not get that either. The resources are gone forever. This is the worst flaw of this game. If we could get all those resources from raiding the game would be balanced much better.

Master B

Level up your bunker.. and when you're chasing something expensive to upgrade, buy a shield and that's it.... I don't see a problem.. It was always like this.

Del

Level up your bunker.. and when you're chasing something expensive to upgrade, buy a shield and that's it.... I don't see a problem.. It was always like this.
Yeah it's always been like this i agree,but that doesn't make it right!

Master B

Yeah it's always been like this i agree,but that doesn't make it right!
I think you still don't get the point of this game.. You need to buy offers and gold to be very good.. You'll say "yeah but narcos cartel wars is losing players so they will do what we say to get our money" .. but you're wrong.. you probably spent 30$ on this game.. like me.. i spent about 40$ on this game.. and if i ever want to quit, it's going to be easy, and i won't be sorry for the money.. but there are many people who spent like 1000-3000$ on this game.. and you can quit, i can quit, many players can quit, but narcos will still live on those pay-to-play players who payed a lot of money and it would be a waste if they stopped playing. So that's it.. if you don't win champion III league in first five, you don't get the gold and you cannot buy a shield or do anything.. every now and then you can buy an offer (i suggest you when you find emerald, it's very cheap then)

MR.Gautbands

I think you still don't get the point of this game.. You need to buy offers and gold to be very good.. You'll say "yeah but narcos cartel wars is losing players so they will do what we say to get our money" .. but you're wrong.. you probably spent 30$ on this game.. like me.. i spent about 40$ on this game.. and if i ever want to quit, it's going to be easy, and i won't be sorry for the money.. but there are many people who spent like 1000-3000$ on this game.. and you can quit, i can quit, many players can quit, but narcos will still live on those pay-to-play players who payed a lot of money and it would be a waste if they stopped playing. So that's it.. if you don't win champion III league in first five, you don't get the gold and you cannot buy a shield or do anything.. every now and then you can buy an offer (i suggest you when you find emerald, it's very cheap then)
I do buy shields. and i do get the part of the game where u take loses on raids. but how do u explain the amount of loses...one million of each in loses? their number 1 cartel in the world dont maket that much out of cartel wars how tf do they justvsteal the material like that. Its all intentionally done to make buy more shields..u cant even play this game in piece because u gotta be worried about shady thieving acts like this occur.. i spend 3 days buying shields and attacking and it wal all stolen in one simple attack... FRAUD

Del

Thanks for all of your assumptions(wrong on everyone i might add)unfortunatly i've spent a lot more than that on the game,but that doesn't mean i can't agree with the players who only spend a little when it comes to whats wrong with this game.constant poor decision making and even worse communication are things that affect all players regardless of how much you spend.And your mistaken if you think this is the only way this sort of "game" can work

MR.Gautbands

Thanks for all of your assumptions(wrong on everyone i might add)unfortunatly i've spent a lot more than that on the game,but that doesn't mean i can't agree with the players who only spend a little when it comes to whats wrong with this game.constant poor decision making and even worse communication are things that affect all players regardless of how much you spend.And your mistaken if you think this is the only way this sort of "game" can work
It isnt the only way it can work, its the fastest way to make money,but fornsure the duration ofnthe money coming in wont be too long.. players have been complaining for months.