Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Outpost help - 3 rocket launchers and a nerve gas cannon

Serge

I just pulled the trigger on training camp level 13. Thanks for the advice.
Shoulda done this ages ago bruhh

Offence should always be priority, it's an offence based game. Your base won't farm resources for you ( you know what I mean ), and even with a maxed bunker, without gold your resources will never be safe.

So.. if you happen to be staring at something that you can't beat, and you have upgrades that can be done that could make that base easier to do - then you should really get to doing them before blaming the game - not you personally, I mean everyone and anyone who's got to the outposts and gotten stuck

Edit - before anyone points out the contradiction here, yes I realise you need to be able to raid to get resources, to then upgrade - well sorry, but take a reality check pill, there's a reason that people say around the 40s is when you have to decide whether you want to be a pay player or a non pay one, and if you pick the latter then that's fine, but it means you better be good at being patient

lobsterboy

I'm still fairly behind on my cash upgrades inside the training camp but I have added 2 levels to my flashbang, two levels to my helipad and a level to my Gordos. I don't want there to be any sort of misconception here that I am a ftp player who is complaining. I am a ptp player who is looking for advice, which I have gotten in spades. Thanks for that. Without spending more money than I am comfortable with, I can only upgrade my training camp cash upgrades so far in the 14 weeks I have been playing. I haven't been neglecting anything but I just need to play catch up for a bit, while 1 or 2 of my builders enjoy well deserved break from the 24/7 job they have been doing for many weeks now.

I still have several upgrades to do inside my level 13 training camp, so I won't be upgrading the camp any further until I need to. It's all cash upgrades inside the camp (probably about a dozen more) and helipad/squad camps (I would like two level 16s for my Gordos and two level 17s for my RPGs) for the next couple of weeks. I just started my first squad camp to level 15.

We have also unlocked some of the goodies inside our capos club, including 2 x camp expansion and 5 x energy flux.

Getting stronger day by day...

Vinnie Di Maggio

Well you are catching up fast! Beware of fast upgrades if you use gold though, it can sometimes create an imbalance and you might find yourself desperately lacking one particular resource. It is actually a good thing to take the time to think before you start an upgrade, and take advantage of the building/processing time to slowly build up your resource reserves.