Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Paratroopers Machetes or Assault Rifles

Mike Toreno

I notice when i dropped my Ptroopers that MACHETE is a bad weapon. Why must the paratroopers wield Machetes instead of the Assault rifle? Hope this is fixed soon. The paratroopers can be drop many times not only once!

PUZZLE

You can upgrade yo troopers and replace their machetes with rifle. For this you need to spend gold from FTX. Also you can drop paratroopers with bullet proof shields. Spend more gold and you will be ok

IvanZG

my paratroopers fire missiles... I don't know how tu turn that off :(

Revilo

my Paratroopers are so f***ing lazy, they don't even leave the chopper. they just play Wagner's Ride of the Valkyries on full blast and use the mounted machine guns and missiles to create havoc. and one of them keeps saying "I love the smell of napalm in the morning"

Mike Toreno

my Paratroopers are so f***ing lazy, they don't even leave the chopper. they just play Wagner's Ride of the Valkyries on full blast and use the mounted machine guns and missiles to create havoc. and one of them keeps saying "I love the smell of napalm in the morning"
FireBomb (FB) more of your Napalm attack.

When the next big update happens the Cartel boys

would have fixed this machete weapons for our paratroopers.

PUZZLE

LOL