Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

People complaing about everything

IvanZG

Everybody are complaing about almost everything in this game.

Talking about nerf Diegos and missiles at most of the cases.

My opinion is: problem is not about people missile fincas. I sometimes missile fincas, and my finca is being missiled (I didn't spent hunderts or thousands like some others :) ). Problem is that defense sicarios are to strong, and buildings around them has 60k+ health. If you don't have strong Diegos you can't take down that defense building. The game become inbalanced when talents came. If you have now sicario in your base with NO talent, and everybody else has that - this is THE ONLY WAY THE GAME COULD BE BALANCED!!!

First you nerf fuegos, than scorpions....

I don't see problem in Diegos. I see problem when someone put down 120+ falcos in my base! Like ants :) It's iritating! Now let's start. Nerf falcos! :)

etc, etc, etc.....

STOP COMPLAINING ABOUT EVERYTHING THING IN GAME, if you continiue they will nerf everything and there will be 10% people in game that spend a lot of money and thay could never be attacked! (Look at Pablo, No.1 in game. Please give me solution how to beat him (without strong missiles) with piercing cannons 100k+ health! And rocket launchers also.) This game is about wars, afterall!

Problem in wars: Our falcons has less medals than recruits. Flacons are much stronger and higher level than recruits. War start - we get oponent with less people in war - falcons are put out of war. This is real problem. Few weeks and recruits will have more medals then capo or liutenant in cartel! CAPO WILL BE PUT OUT OF WAR????? Solve this! First put recruits out of war, then falcons, then liutenants.....

Next problem: Cartel leatherboard. Our cartel (CRO CARTEL) now has score 70/100 (71/101 tomorow :) ) MAKE MEDALS IN CARTEL BASED ON VICTORIES, WARS AND LEVEL, NOT PEOPLE MEDALS IN IT. Some cartel has 50 people, only 15 participate in war. 35 people don't. They are in it so cartel can have more medals and to be higher in leatherboard. This is ********!

Matchmaking in wars: take people levels in cartel! (if cartel has 10x lvl 41 5x lvl45, find match with 8x lvl44 and 7x lvl 43, or something like that)

LEAGUES: put back rewards on place 6-15! This would be nice :)

SPECIAL OFFERS: put third offer 500+50gold that could be bought always!

And please don't let Kamikaza to change his name back :D

Regards from Cro Cartel, cartel with most wars and victories in World!

Julio

For someone who doesn't like complaints you just listed several complaints about the game.

Or... Maybe you listed some ideas you have for ways you think the game could be improved. I think a lot of the "complaints" on this forum are simply ideas that people have on ways they think the game could be improved.

GHI1968

Technically you are complaining too Ivan :confused:

There should be more emojis in the forum....... **** he has me doing it now!! :p

Legendo

Slovenija Team has 72/100 , so ur cartel is not the one with most wins.

Last edited by a moderator:

Maniakbn96

(Look at Pablo, No.1 in game. Please give me solution how to beat him (without strong missiles) with piercing cannons 100k+ health! And rocket launchers also.)
You mean this layout??
IMG_4102.JPG

Can we make a deal?

If my girlfriend gets him on map, she is lvl 49 ATM... I show you how easy you blow up this layout...
I promise the attack will be with "bad" sics...

If I am able to do it, you never complain again
And send me 25 bucks iTunes/googleplay card!

If I am not able to do it I will sent you 50 bucks itunes/googleplay card

What do you think about?

ElDiabllo

You mean this layout??
View attachment 419

Can we make a deal?

If my girlfriend gets him on map, she is lvl 49 ATM... I show you how easy you blow up this layout...

What do you think about?

can your girlfriend beat you ? :p:p:p

ElDiabllo

Nabijemo vas na kurac hrvati glupi
dont be stupid, insult for what ?

post image...take praises i that its not need for insulting our country or cartel...

IvanZG

You mean this layout??
View attachment 419

Can we make a deal?

What do you think about?
I can beat him too, but not without missiles :)

IvanZG

Nabijemo vas na kurac hrvati glupi
No need to insult.
Congradulations on your score!
Now I see why everyone dislike Slovenia :)

alva.

Er ist Besitzer von einem Fußball Verein, Geld spielt für ihn keine Rolle vllt gehört ihn auch ftx, wer weiß.
Fußball Verein, wo die 1 Mannschaft weiter oben oder in der Kreisliga ist?

LAGRIMA

You mean this layout??
View attachment 419

Can we make a deal?

What do you think about?
already beat pablo a lot of times is not imposible you just have to know how to atack him i got 18 seconds of flashbags i frezze everthing on front all rl and pc and beat him easy and im only level 49

Maniakbn96

already beat pablo a lot of times is not imposible you just have to know how to atack him i got 18 seconds of flashbags i frezze everthing on front all rl and pc and beat him easy and im only level 49
You took away my deal :-(

Ceto

Banned
Fußball Verein, wo die 1 Mannschaft weiter oben oder in der Kreisliga ist?
FSV Frankfurt soll stiller teilinahber sein, sowie ich es gehört habe, ob da was dran ist musst ihn selber mal fragen.