Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Phuck the talent discount ..its a rip off!!!phuck ftx

LVMonkey

i cycled through talents on 5 sics, so 10 talents, and averaged 1800 gold for each 5/5 talent i wanted on all sics.

The 5/5 talents are there, just waaaaaay down the line! lol..

double pownage

After doing about 20 talents on sicario, i know found the one after a few rolls while before took 100 rolls.

From my experience
1-35 rerolls 12% talents
45-70 rerolls 16% talents
Around 100 rerolls 5/5 talents

Besides being lucky this is about right, know how much u wanne spend and how much u gonna need to spend.
The chance to get a 4/5 early can happen but dont count on it.

double pownage

Can be frustrating but dont reroll without enough gold to go till u get what u want.
Because if your trying to be lucky with few rolls because first 25 rolls tend to be uttercrap

CRABNUTZ

Yesterday I placed 19 perfect flashbang talents for just under 35k gold. One of them was on the third reset. The talent system is not rigged because they're on sale. It's the same average amount of rolls that we've been stating in forums all year long.

Bogan

Youl find once u get right near the end of cycle you will get continuous 5/5 talents well atleast 4 in a row then the fifth 5/5 talent was the one I was looking for. I assume I was at the end of the cycle as I had been going for ever

double pownage

Also what helps for me is counting every roll u make so u feel less frustrated if u know how many rolls u did.
If u count rolls, u will notice where talents mostly show up that u want

Revilo

[...] it's ridiculous that I get the same weak - talents when the Gustavo sicario is SUPPOSED TO BE FOR GOOD TALENTS
lol ... who told you that? the sicario you are using to fuse has nothing to do with the quantity or quality of talents
Gustavos only talent is to give you five stars for fusing so you don't lose a couple of sicarios ... nothing more, nothing less

agree with EP, Crab, LV, Bogan and the others ... nothing has changed except that imo 15 gold per roll is actually fair priced and should stay like this :D

Last edited by a moderator:

double pownage

Did another 5/5 talent 96 rolls. Missile

So yes if your looking for max , be rdy for near 100 rolls. Offcourse a few times u will be lucky and get it sooner too.
Without luck seems to be near 100.