Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Play like a man, how to beat ftx

double pownage

Gooday folks

The best and only way to play this game is keeping your money in your pocket.

This is the only way of any gamer. I never understood the need to spend on a game. Do u have fun doing it? Whats the point?

Sure u wont be top dog, but why would u want to be that. Do spenders did anything fun to reach the top besides spending.

In these type of games, people seem to forget that game should be fun to play before spending on it, if game only purpose is to spend then we cant call it a game.

Play hardcore, try to get as high as u can without spending, slowly level as this is what games are about trying to beat it without cheating.

Spending is cheating. There is no Fun or reward in it.

Sure it sounds cool to missile fincas down but do i really have fun with that, did i earn it, did i beat the game to earn it, no i spended some cash.

Think about all games u played in past then think about horror of using cash, just like u would enter godmode in a game.
Sure playing in godmode is fun for 15 min but all stuff should be earned which is whole point of a game.

But yes its very tempting and easy to spend but also unrewarding and empty.

In the end u will quit someday and being able to reach top without help will be rewarding as u also wouldnt feel like a fool once u realise the investment wasnt worth it.

sky_high

almost level 45, true gamer. if people want to spend on a mobile app that's their right but to me i get no enjoyment from it so i don't. game long, game strong! you can save gold (collect daily movie night, tombstones & hit that 15 outpost win streak on the event) and shield up, sure you have to plan & play smart but it's possible but you might not be a no deploy beast unless ofc you've either taken advantage of the poor game design or spend daily you will be ahead of the pack.

BillyBob

Banned
I'm level 49 been on shields for 2 months now just can't save for any upgrades loose too much in raids yet I can never win as much as I loose,
Only 2 months? :eek:
Been lvl 49 since April and have come to the conclussion the ONLY way to progress is to spend major bux!:rolleyes: which is NOT happening in this corrupt game:rolleyes:

Among the countless amounts of screw-up changes...The removal of the boats has got to be right up their in the top 5 :mad:

Thug Life

Only 2 months? :eek:
Been lvl 49 since April and have come to the conclussion the ONLY way to progress is to spend major bux!:rolleyes: which is NOT happening in this corrupt game:rolleyes:

Among the countless amounts of screw-up changes...The removal of the boats has got to be right up their in the top 5 :mad:
My missles will blackout the sky u must fight in the shade