Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Player bases/outposts

Del

After doing the upgrade today i switched a player base on my map which changed to an outpost.Will this work in reverse aswell....ie:switching an outpost may change it to a player base???is it as i assume just random or does it go on how your map is populated at the time?

lobsterboy

Hard to say if this was an intentional change or not. I have yet to experience either of these switches.

Del

Yeah tried it again and the same thing happened.........player base changed to an outpost.........don't think i'm digging that :( every update i hope its going to be better.............it never is!!!!!

Cruzzer

And you can't switch outposts. They stay there forever until you can beat them. So there's no chance of it working in reverse.

Del

And you can't switch outposts. They stay there forever until you can beat them. So there's no chance of it working in reverse.
You can now,it was part of the update.that was why i was asking the question about it working in reverse.

lobsterboy

I switched 4 out of 5 player bases last night for enemy outposts. I don't think I like this.

ogkush

i just skip three players for outpost in the row. omg.

every next update is better than last one xDD

Patrick Robert

It's funny how i'm stuck with lvl54 outpost (i'm lvl42!!) because I got them before the update, but I can change the ones I got after the update (which I though :''I won't get those after the update''). I MIGHT be able to destroy them in 3-6 month...

Marv

Banned
It's funny how i'm stuck with lvl54 outpost (i'm lvl42!!) because I got them before the update, but I can change the ones I got after the update (which I though :''I won't get those after the update''). I MIGHT be able to destroy them in 3-6 month...
Wait 24.hours and then you can find another too;)

Dr.PrLe

Yes, u can change an outpost to a player actually! I did it 2 times 2day.Cheers

ANGEL MARTIN

I was able to change a few, while shielded and got the rss, that I would have gotten from the player... I'm digging it

double pownage

Yes, also suddenly got 52_54 ouposts before upgrade that too high, why sudden jump do u want people to quit and be stuck.

Cruzzer

I just switched out 3 player bases and got 3 more player bases. None of them went to outposts.

Del

I just switched out 3 player bases and got 3 more player bases. None of them went to outposts.
That's why i was hoping to hear from chase@ftx to find out how it was worked out.all the one's i've done so far have changed to an outpost.

[<[cr420]>]

I do have the update. I didn't realize this was possible though. I hadn't tried since it was never possible before.
ChAnging players was always possible just not enemy outposts it's new... but I gotten players from enemy outposts..