Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

PLAYERS IT'S TIME TO STICK TOGHEDER

ACO

Banned
Yo FTX your real shady man.

Is it really fair to stop people from using things they have paid heavily to upgrade in your event?

Just stop buying gold guys.it's the only way to get them to listen.if nobody spends any £££ on the game for a week things would have to change.
After constant failiures, constant bugs, constant unbalance isues, greed over greed (my last favorite sicario number 3 that does exactly the same thing as the other 2) it is time to step up.
The low blow like Serge said they noticed the event is "too easy" for the people that spend **** TONS of money to upgrade sicarios and buy talents so they decided it would be nice to make that worthless!

I propose a 30 day fasting chalange to all spenders.

If you are in here is what you have to do:
IT'S EASY DO NOT PAY ANY MONEY FOR 30 DAYS!

If we don't stop and keep filling their pockets all stupid events, stupid updates, useless sicarios, unbalance, bugs (#new event came with bugs ofc) problems will continue and the game will never be nothing more then PAY TO PLAY.
It's time to stop complaining, stop talking, stop saying what we all ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THIS GAME and START DOING SOMETHING ABOUT IT!

ACO

Banned
The challange is real! Can you play Narcos Cartel Wars as a free to play at high level or low level? Is the game free to play or is it pay to play?
I'm in wanna see the real strugle, wanna se how "fun and entertaining" this game is if i don't kill my money constantly on it!
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

Chilly-P

I'm with You. I'm not a huge spender, but I have spent money on this game and I decided last night that Im not going to anymore. I will play as long as I have gold left from My last purchase, but if its still the same game at that point I cant see Myself continuing any further.

I really like this game, but there are just too many games out there that are also fun and arent trying to rip You off at every turn.

alva.

You have right. I´m Level 27 and i have problem with event Number 8. Hope that i spend Gold to refill my army.
Event is not balance for your level (finca).

For me are Events = Fun for Players and not to make Money!

Master B

Well I totally disagree. I have spent about 20$ on this game at all. But I am still good. With a little bit of luck you can get good talents. Although there will always be players who have +30k health on rocket launcher. And that's fine. If they want to pay for the game, they will be better.. But sooner or later it's all the same. People who buy gold , they just level up faster. They get better talents faster.. Try giving a talent 5 times on one Sicario. One of that five times will be a good talent, so you don't have to re-roll with gold. This game isn't part of Steam or any big company. So bugs are common thing. They work on fixing it as soon as possible. And let me tell you something. One group of players want same level opponents, and the other group says "It's fine to have few levels higher players because we get bigger prizes" .. And Chase cannot do anything at that point. It cannot be perfect for everyone. When Guerrilla event launched, everyone was thinking "what's this ****" ... And after they have seen the prizes they were replying to support and on forum to give more events like that. Because you can easily level up (especially Finca and Helipad)
If you don't want to spend any money, you don't have to. But this game has to offer that chance (of buying gold) because they make profit. They try to balance as much as they can, and it's good so far. Yes i am level 39 and i get level 46 outposts.. But with little bit of thinking and a good strategy, everything can be done. This team isn't huge, and that's why they need a couple of days to fix a bug.
Game is still a big fun, as far as I am concerned.

ACO

Banned
A "It's fine to have few levels higher players because we get bigger prizes"
B But sooner or later it's all the same @highlighted by ACO
C "I have spent about 20$ on this game at all. But I am still good. With a little bit of luck you can get good talents"
D Yes i am level 39 and i get level 46 outposts.
Part A - those 2 groups would not even exist if the game rewards would not be ****
Part B - have you seen the post about the sicario lvl-up and ranking and how much it takes to make a max sicario as a free to play? For your info it's over a year dude! A FKING YEAR and this is just one small exemple to counter you "sooner or later" theory wich is ******** #no hard feelings
Part C - not all players are lucky to get good talents on few rolls
Part D - Yes you are lvl 39 and beat lvl 46 outposts wanna se you at 41 vs lvl 54 outposts like me. Regarding this situation I have 4/5 and 5/5 missile talents on my diegos and 4/5 firebombs on my scorpions still can't find and i quote "a good strategy" to stop my troops from dieing so fast vs this outmatched lvl outpost. Also regarding this some people where talking on diferent post about "a few" offensive upgrades and you can beat them. Yeah true in 3-4 weeks? One week? Till then i will just look at them

Master B

ACO, if you get outposts lvl 41, you would have raided them without losses. You know that. About talents.. Yeah that's only luck that's all.. everything is random. For example i don't have any good talent on my Diegos, but i have on my defensive sicarios 4/5 PC hp and 4/5 near building hp.. just luck.. Everyone is little bit jealous (in a kidding way) in my Cartel.. but okay, you get 10-15 level higher outposts, maybe it's because you raided lvl 50 easily, so they give you harder one.. But i want to quote you something. "This game is not about how hard you hit, it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward! That's how winners done it!" - Rocky Balboa
It isn't everything in raiding, and attacking, there is something in defenses ;)

ACO

Banned
"This game is not about how hard you hit, it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward! That's how winners done it!" - Rocky Balboa
This game is about FTX geting as much money from their players as posible and with evrything they do.

IvanZG

after spending a lot of gold on talents I figured out: if you want to build something, you sholud clear map, 2 day sheald, clear map again. Example training camp lvl 20 - 5m 5m 5m: 2 times 2 day shield. For talents spin max 2 times!!!! you can't play game without shield. This is stupid!!! how to raise 5m 5m 5m without shield????? when league was rewarded 1-5 6-15 for gold it was easy. Now it is money money money....... I bought package on discount 2500 gold - it is enough untill august on shield :) DONT WASTE GOLD ON TALENTS!!!

Reactions: ACO

Master B

master dođi u cro cartel ;)
Hvala na ponudi , ali imam poprilicno dobar polozaj u Barutanskom Podzemlju :p Nekako sam od malih levela tamo, a i super mi je ekipa...Ako ikada izadjem od tamo, mozda, ako ponuda bude jos stajala. Iako mislim da to nece biti tako skoro jer mi je super :3

C@tPo0p

Im in for this gold Strike, Ive dropped over $3k on this game and just get disrespected by staff and have tickets closed on me constantly with no resolve to my issue. So basically they went from having a $500.00 a month player here to having only $50 in the last month. STRIKE!

DaHteAligieri

"This game is not about how hard you hit, it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward! That's how winners done it!" - Rocky Balboa
It isn't everything in raiding, and attacking, there is something in defenses ;)
defense? Really? ... I'm level 46 and 80% of the people that attack me just nuke my finca ..... what defense.... what balance ... what "strategies" can you come up with versus 5 sicarios + 5/5 buildings health... that are sebastian or butcher .... every pierce ans roket have +150% hp .. go destroy them ....
Edit: Oh and i rape all my level 54 computers, they give **** resources and you can never get enough resources for any major building on computers alone.

Sp4rky1426

Most people will ignore a no spend call.. I haven't spent a single penny since the early April update! I understand game houses need to earn a living! Don't we all!! I also understand that games need to be fixed a certain way!! We're not stupid!! But it must be give and take?? Keep it a little fair FFS... At least give people a little chance to move forward and grow in the game without having to p2p! Every game needs the non payers to fill out the game, keep it busy...
Not changing the port back is a massive part of this! There is NO way to do the odd big upgrade without it for F2p players, no way at all... :-/

Reactions: Del

LAGRIMA

im in i will not spend more money i spend over 3000 bucks already i got 3 aclunts levels 49 48 30 and everytime i send them and email about a problem i never get and answers after i spend all that money i deserved and answer they never help in nothing so im in i wont spend more money and all my cartel is in on the strike

Narcos Union

After constant failiures, constant bugs, constant unbalance isues, greed over greed (my last favorite sicario number 3 that does exactly the same thing as the other 2) it is time to step up.
The low blow like Serge said they noticed the event is "too easy" for the people that spend **** TONS of money to upgrade sicarios and buy talents so they decided it would be nice to make that worthless!

I propose a 30 day fasting chalange to all spenders.

If you are in here is what you have to do:
IT'S EASY DO NOT PAY ANY MONEY FOR 30 DAYS!

If we don't stop and keep filling their pockets all stupid events, stupid updates, useless sicarios, unbalance, bugs (#new event came with bugs ofc) problems will continue and the game will never be nothing more then PAY TO PLAY.
It's time to stop complaining, stop talking, stop saying what we all ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THIS GAME and START DOING SOMETHING ABOUT IT!
I created a line group Narcos Game Union. Please join if you would like to join the strike.

What FTX forgets is that we control the gold. When they do what we like we will release gold purchases. Let's see what happens when the revenue stops rolling in and devs start going to other companies because of cash flow.

Join the union and get them to fix this game or go out of business.

Serge

lol, mate give it up

if ur so fed up of the game then just quit, easy, simple

Alex

Since they add the new matchmaking i have stop spending money on this game and i think i will stop playing this game if not gonna do sonething about this.