Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

PLAYERS IT'S TIME TO STICK TOGHEDER

Serge

Serge are you thick I gues you have no problem spending money but not every one is like you always have to open your big gob. Can you shut it.
Lol

I guess you missed the part where the dude used my name in his OP.

And to be honest, it's just getting abit jarring hearing from over entitled kids who haven't grasped the idea of capitalism yet. If you don't like it, don't buy it - I'm sorry that is so much hard for you to take in and your happier just crying your eyes out on every other thread in the GENERAL section of the forum.

If all your gonna do is cry, and cry, and cry, atleast get chase to make a whole new section for you to do it there, that way the people who are actually interested in discussing the game instead of just crying about it, actually have somewhere to do it

Tcb

I created a line group Narcos Game Union. Please join if you would like to join the strike.

What FTX forgets is that we control the gold. When they do what we like we will release gold purchases. Let's see what happens when the revenue stops rolling in and devs start going to other companies because of cash flow.

Join the union and get them to fix this game or go out of business.
I'm in.

Bpk

Bro, you can leave it to me if or when i leave a thread. If i need help to decide something like that in future, can I contact you?
I never personally attacked or offended him in this posting... (maybe wannebe, ok... but if someone tells he knows what 95 percent in game think, i have no other word)
Just was confused about the fact he still plays the game if everything is **** and only get "hurt" by game or devs...
And back to topic!
You can stop buying gold,
You can buy 5 times more gold then in past,
I absolutly do not care...
But maybe some guys should think about talking respectfully to devs, or give them some respect...
yea bro you can contact me and I can help you.