Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Please BANN the autoclickers!!!

ENES

Here the list of autoclickers who has no plan of the game:
Patron Andreas from cartel espanyol
Patron from cartel espanyol
Il Mago from italy one
Paky from italy one
Juju from los hermanos deplata
Cobra from italy one
Paky from italy one

Play fair o go playing candycrush!

I'm sure you can proof there connecting time in the game @Chase - FTX Games

Patron andres

Il Mago from italy one
Paky from italy one
Cobra from italy one
Paky from italy one

Jajajajajajaj otro pesado
@Chase - FTX Games por favor usted que tiene acceso a mi dirección id y a los datos de mi cuenta en el juego, dígale a este perdedor que yo no utilizo nada, y que mi historial online es normal como el de todos

Patron andres

Sprich englisch du pfeiffe!
Voy hablar inglés porque tú lo digas campeón. No sabes usar el traductor?? Si es que quedas retratado tú solito amigo enes, por cierto, enes de que viene? De enesimo? Jajajaja

ENES

Voy hablar inglés porque tú lo digas campeón. No sabes usar el traductor?? Si es que quedas retratado tú solito amigo enes, por cierto, enes de que viene? De enesimo? Jajajaja
What????? Can someone translate this autoclicker language?!?!

@Chase - FTX Games maybe he insults me! I don't understand. Please warn him and make sure that all have to speak english here :((

Patron Top1

Il Mago from italy one
Paky from italy one
Cobra from italy one
Paky from italy one

Patron Top1

To your friend Ceto and I explained the autoclick, it is very absurd to complain about that, and more with players that do not appear on your map. First complain about all the surplus hitmen on the bases of your poster and do not turn your attention to the real problem. The medals are played by playing, without tricks and without gold and that is what bothers you, that you will never be at that level, nor with 20 more hitmen at your base. Now go and cry with your friend Ceto the rolex and you put 10 more hitmen in the base, champions.

Marv

Banned
What????? Can someone translate this autoclicker language?!?!

@Chase - FTX Games maybe he insults me! I don't understand. Please warn him and make sure that all have to speak english here :((
I'm going to speak English because you say champion. You do not know how to use the translator? If it is that you are portrayed, you alone friend, ines, by the way, what's next? Unhealthy? LOL

ENES

To your friend Ceto and I explained the autoclick, it is very absurd to complain about that, and more with players that do not appear on your map. First complain about all the surplus hitmen on the bases of your poster and do not turn your attention to the real problem. The medals are played by playing, without tricks and without gold and that is what bothers you, that you will never be at that level, nor with 20 more hitmen at your base. Now go and cry with your friend Ceto the rolex and you put 10 more hitmen in the base, champions.
Hahahahhahahaha you are lvl 44 and talking like you are the real no.1 hahaha YOU ARE AN AUTOCLICK CHEATER!!!! All of the smart players know it. And I will complain it, till you are banned!! Wait for it!! Do autoclick with your barbies, noob!!

Patron andres

I'm going to speak English because you say champion. You do not know how to use the translator? If it is that you are portrayed, you alone friend, ines, by the way, what's next? Unhealthy? LOL
Gracias marv

ENES

What???
I do not make any effort for you loners, for sure.
Everyone have to write in english here, and to you, PLEASE do not use the translator, I understand only "blablabla"

D-Block

Banned
Auto-Click.....7 Clicks.....all the same $HIT......play the game properly.....you all $UCK!!!!!

Patron andres

Hahahahhahahaha you are lvl 44 and talking like you are the real no.1 hahaha YOU ARE AN AUTOCLICK CHEATER!!!! All of the smart players know it. And I will complain it, till you are banned!! Wait for it!! Do autoclick with your barbies, noob!!
Autoclicker??? Oh my god
What???
I do not make any effort for you loners, for sure.
Everyone have to write in english here, and to you, PLEASE do not use the translator, I understand only "blablabla"
Autoclicker say...jajajajajajaj

Attachments