Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Please don't hate for this post

Dr.D.Fence

Well then it does matter if you can lose that much in a raid. You might not lose it if you could defend your base better...
You will never be able to defend 100%..someone will always come along and wreck your base, no matter what matchmaking system they use. especially now that level 45 and 50 players can hit us 40's again.

My plan is to wait out the game for next event to do major upgrades, until then I'm upgrading storages :)

Julio

I agree with you that you can't defend 100%. I'm suggesting that FTX find a way to reign in some of the abuses created by having super powerful sicarios and talents to create a little more balance in the game.

Centipede

Can we just stop asking FTX for more downgrades?

Theyve already downgraded fuegos, scorpions, firebombs, energy.

Maybe ask them to add instead of take away... like a pablo escobar sicario, that offers health to all buildings, including storage & finca.. with a range similar to rocket launchers.

Dudes have spent hundreds, thousands on diegos scorpions, quicas.. Spent months building them up. One more downgrade to sicarios because of a few salty players, thatll be the death of FTX. (maybe thats a good thing)

But seriously,FTX needs to stop ******* with what Ive paid for.. Add **** if u want, but enough with the downgrades.

If ur unhappy with the players that spent hundreds, thousands to take down ur base out with no troops, then spend the same amount to defend against those players. Ask FTX for a all-defense health sicario, that costs 100 contracts. But complaints like this is why they they messed with our scorpions, fuegos, firebombs & energy to begin with.

Btw, are you lvl 47 julio, with los pajeros?? If so, ive taken ur base down before without troops, cause ur layout is bunched up. If so, thats ur problem right there. Spread that **** out

Last edited:

Julio

Thanks for the advice on the layout. Yes, that's me. I need to rework the layout; guilty.

I agree with you that it would be better for FTX to add something. A health boost to all buildings with or without a sicario would definitely be helpful.

Julio

By the way, I'm not unhappy that players have spent money on building up sicarios. I'm saying that i don't believe it's been good for the game to have players who can take down entire bases without setting a boot on the ground. As i said earlier, I'm guilty of upgrading my sicarios as well. Bottom line is i think players should be rewarded for building up their offenses and defenses and neither one should be extraordinarily dominant for God gameplay.

Centipede

By the way, I'm not unhappy that players have spent money on building up sicarios. I'm saying that i don't believe it's been good for the game to have players who can take down entire bases without setting a boot on the ground. As i said earlier, I'm guilty of upgrading my sicarios as well. Bottom line is i think players should be rewarded for building up their offenses and defenses and neither one should be extraordinarily dominant for God gameplay.
Players are rewarded by how much gold theyre willing to drop. It cost me 500 usd + to be able to do what i do. I saw the opportunity to take out bases in godmode, so i put up the money to get there.

Let ftx add a all building health defense sicario to combat this, but please, no more downgrades

Kali

Banned
I think ftx should

just give finca more health

or give sicario that gives finca more health

or give upgrades for finca (bulletproof window or something like that) which reduce damage missile and fb deals on finca

or say half damage from missile or fb on finca

and everything is fine...

Talents are "cheap" (1/2 price) ATM so a perfect talent cost 4-6k gold ATM... that is the truth
Ok that aside mr kbn what's your solution for making a purple sicario how do you do it is there a quicker solution your experience is helpful

Ins

no need more downgrades for this game. its already f*cked up by last update of matchmaking no need 2 do more sh1t.

Maniakbn96

Ok that aside mr kbn what's your solution for making a purple sicario how do you do it is there a quicker solution your experience is helpful
Hey hey!
Realistic is just: I buy the gear offers, that's the fasted way I think. No special trick or something.

ScArFaC3

Banned
Build your base defense properly..I have many defends of same level...just try be smarter with your setup...the way it is is fine...if they increase hit points and damage of defense structures a lot of bases will become impossible...so just improve your setup...the game is balanced!

Serge

The people who spend the most, have the most, get over it, thats the way it works in 99% of games, in-fact, any game that has micro-transactions, it works in the same way, its getting pathetic seeing people complain about things in the game like they genuinely don't see whats right in front of them - FOR THE RECORD, im not an FTX fan, and im definitely not a fan of the changes they make

The people who have the most will always find a way to pop your finca with minimal effort, no matter what the devs do - The people who reign supreme will always be the ones who SPEND THE MOST, its not fkin rocket science. Your crying because you've spent 20k trying to make your diegos perfect? Well guess what, someone else has spent 30k, and 40k and so on.

Every-time the devs make a change, it effects 'everyone', there are no changes they could make that is suddenly going to make the game 'easier' for people who are complaining that its too hard. The reality is, the talents system, is the only place where the 'inbalance' lays, if you were to get rid of everyones talents and take it back to the old ways, we wouldnt be having this issue. But now the talents system is there, and its there to stay, deal with it.

Consider this - The very second that they introduced the talents system. People were able to drop your Finca if they had enough power in their missiles, but no one was doing it because it hadnt been figured out yet - whats changed between then and now? why was no one crying about this possibility before?

They brought in Scorpion, and people started to firebomb fincas - they nerfed scorpion - was it scorpion on his own that made it possible to drop fincas? NO, it was talents, and who was able to do it? The people who spent the MOST on their talents, they nerfed scorpion because that was 1000000% easier to compensate than nerfing every single 'firebomb talent' in the game.

Now people are doing it with Diegos, and people are crying that Diego, a sic thats been here since day ONE, is suddenly OP? stop it please. The only people that are dropping your finca with diego's are the people who have spent the most on his TALENTS

No matter what changes they do, the people who spend more will have the upper hand, stop praying and hoping for some kind of change that suddenly puts someone who spends $5 a week on the same level as someone who spends $500 a week.

The talents system is the ONLY reason for this constant in-balance, the devs knew what they were doing when they introduced it, its their biggest moneymaker. They probably didn't anticipate just how far it would go (people dropping fincas without deploying), but they introduced it so there would be an place for the big spenders to spend more and make themselves the hardest to deal with on the game. Nothing they do will change that - Unless they destroy the talents system, which, is, not, going, to, happen

Serge

I agree with you that it would be better for FTX to add something. A health boost to all buildings with or without a sicario would definitely be helpful.
He specifically said a sic that gives the 'Finca' health for a reason

Can you imagine how much extra crying there would be from people if all the big players had a new sic that would raise all building health / on top of the extra 30% building health they can get from talents?

An option to give the Finca specifically more health would mean players can no longer destroy your Finca without the courtesy of at least entering your base and having to face SOME kind of fire, FTX could have done this in the first place instead of nerfing scorpion. But their reason for nerfing scorpion clearly wasnt 'only' for balancing reasons - everything that they do, they do with the intention of making you spend more.

People who had 3/5 and 4/5 firebomb talents started to upgrade to 5/5 - and you know how much that can cost. And some people went a completely different way = Diegos became more important and suddenly everyone was aiming for 5/5 missile damage

Julio

By the way, this is a discussion. Not crying. Please understand and respect the difference.