Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

PLEASE TAKE OUT THE NEW BASES

RC1

The new skill and sicario bases, are the worst invention Ftx has put in the game. It's nonsense with some people abusing of it. It takes all the fun out of the game and the worst part is that you have to wait this mofos autoclickers to log off so you can reset the timer. Is making many players not enjoy the game anymore. REMOVE THIS HORRIBLE IDEA, BRING BACK The good old days, or many people including me are going to stop playing.

Zacharias

the game is sick and dying, what you describe is just a symptom but certainly not the only one

TheImmortal

mlol. i heard so much constructive criticism but this is...sorry, NOT. Your issue seems to be with the autoclickers, NOT the 'new bases' - so why taking out the bases? Why not rewarding players that actually...you know, play, with skills that often times you can only get via purchases?

Sorry, i think you're wrong :)

fahdi1985

lol we all know this game has no balance in it. after the introduction of reaper the game went downhill. for the no deploy players this game is a heaven.

EgregiousParagon.

I used to be a biggest opponent of no deploy... But after 50 levels attacking the same bases again and again, with the same flawed layout ... gets boring. Even if you are lucky and have 6 topped butchers, where the base would be difficult for most, still there are flashers. To be perfectly honest adding health to fincas, would be a limited use as everyone will just accumulate sicarios with the flashing talents. I belive that the Reapers helped the game, while may be obsoleting Victors.

In my view the issue is not with "no deploy", but the content. This game has PvP and PvE. They enhanced PvE with raids, but it needs more content. You could only go so far on PvP.

I suggested, adding really strong bases and given a cartel like 1 day to demolish it to get the prizes...

Last edited:

Julio

I used to be a biggest opponent of no deploy... But after 50 levels attacking the same bases again and again, with the same flawed layout ... gets boring. Even if you are lucky and have 6 topped butchers, where the base would be difficult for most, still there are flashers. To be perfectly honest adding health to fincas, would be a limited use as everyone will just accumulate sicarios with the flashing talents. I belive that the Reapers helped the game, while may be obsoleting Victors.

In my view the issue is not with "no deploy", but the content. This game has PvP and PvE. They enhanced PvE with raids, but it needs more content. You could only go so far on PvP.

I suggested, adding really strong bases and given a cartel like 1 day to demolish it to get the prizes...
Interesting. The game is in it’s death throes. The only interesting thing left at this point is wars and even that is not that interesting.

Layering some new content that has nothing to do with pvp may help. You could come up many ideas that might save the game.

Zacharias

we have not left the game yet, it would be smart for ftx to listen and start a dialogue instead of milking the players.