Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Poloman forever

Maniakbn96

I’m bored of the game, not about posting. Our Poloman group is still having fun in chat. Specially after all the guys that were whining, made us have a **** of a time on our chat group. This whole situation was the most fun we had with Narcos, not the gameplay
i was whining because of the bad loot of rings we got as we won our last war 1 or 1,5 weeks ago... please exploit bug with new account more, to make sure we get more rings when we win again...

Maniakbn96

I do not want to hurt, sorry will not hurt your feelings in future and become a better guy

Duke14k

@Chapo, you can type as many paragraphs as your heart desires as an attempt to justify your actions. Mention bugs from months ago, that lasted 2 or 3 days, and provided ZERO long term benefits to any cartel or player. Your boy chose to come to the forums and attempt to spread lies about nobull. If defending nobull against lies is righteous, then I'm guilty as charged. If being banned truly was a blessing to you, then you shouldn't have anything more to say on these forums, correct?!
A bug that lasted 2-3 days...bahaha...who you trying to fool!

You found a bug and so did we(I would argue ours was better)!

I would also argue that ours didn't have any long terms affects either! (As we got banned)!

We got banned for violating the terms and agreements and based on that logic you guys should be as well. Rules are rules.

Maniakbn96

A bug that lasted 2-3 days...bahaha...who you trying to fool!

You found a bug and so did we(I would argue ours was better)!

I would also argue that ours didn't have any long terms affects either! (As we got banned)!

We got banned for violating the terms and agreements and based on that logic you guys should be as well. Rules are rules.
Based on facts, you have been Banned And we Not.

If they had decided that time to ban US, we had to Accept, but they did not. Also we made no Secret that we could do this, we all said yes we do it here in Forum.

But now, in this case you Polo Guys Show up Here in Forum After you got a Bann, here are several Threads about this Gold bug older then a weeks

Only After it was to Late for you, you Show up Here and then Start to tell These guys did These, These guys did those ...

This is the real Bad thing... to handle the case like small Girls... absolutly Zero Balls...

But how ever, does Not matter, because in two weeks all this Show is over and noone remember the small Little Girls Anymore...

Chapo

Noooo, you hurt my feelings again! You mean to say Poloman is not going to be in the memory of Narcos: Cartel Wars forum forever?

Maniakbn96

One thing I forgot, yes that one was better and sure 99 percent of players had done it if they found the bug as early as you guys did

Maniakbn96

Noooo, you hurt my feelings again! You mean to say Poloman is not going to be in the memory of Narcos: Cartel Wars forum forever?
You think we should open a tombstone Edge forum?
And sorry you told you do not care about getting banned from game etc... so i do not understand why it hurt your feelings when I say in two weeks no one remember it

CRABNUTZ

@Maniakbn96 let's leave the ladies to the forums, Bruder, since it's the only Narcos they can play at the moment. All this salt in the air has me craving some margaritas :D

Maniakbn96

Not going to lie, I had to google that one. Good that you know your brands
Testo instead of pesto,
some speed ups for your Bizeps...

I found another thing which I have to share here...

The ultimate trick found by Poloman is a bit like that...

Looked good but turned badet the end

Chapo

I’m drinking beer.... margharitas are for trenbolon users