Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Poloman forever

CRABNUTZ

@Chase - FTX Games u forgot to ban some members from no bull, why single out only one cartel
Are you that dense? Most of turf hogs got banned. Many in decapitation nation, hitz squad, etc... Stop mentioning nobull to try and gain some glimpse of recognition. You now why nobull isn't banned? Because we're not stupid enough to exploit a gold bug, and risk every single thing we have earned with real money! Go be salty somewhere else!

Chapo

Are you that dense? Most of turf hogs got banned. Many in decapitation nation, hitz squad, etc... Stop mentioning nobull to try and gain some glimpse of recognition. You now why nobull isn't banned? Because we're not stupid enough to exploit a gold bug, and risk every single thing we have earned with real money! Go be salty somewhere else!
Sorry my cartel member brought you in on this, you guys are right, you would have been banned like everyone else who exploited gold.

But you guys shouldn’t act rightgeous cause the only reason you did not use glitch it’s cause you were afraid of reprecussions. I remember I felt the same way when you guys were using 10 sics on base, even though someone told me about the glitch, I never used it cause I was afraid to be banned. I lost lot of resources taking out your bases, I remember I almost had Maniaks base but my fuegos were taken down by a tower that had more damage than a Piercing Cannon. Guess FTX set a precedent of not punishing players who cheated. We knew gold glitch would hit FTX nerve just as asking for refunds did... cause when it comes to money glitches they act seriously.

I’m sorry to hear you have spent that much into this game and have no one to play with anymore lol.

Patron andres

If only autoclickers were next...
jajajajaajaj I laugh in your face, everyone takes a year saying that I use autoclicker and you know what I say ??? I check my ftx whenever I want !!!!! the players who attack me know that I'm not all day on line, having so many medals does not mean using an emulator

Patron andres

Sorry my cartel member brought you in on this, you guys are right, you would have been banned like everyone else who exploited gold.

But you guys shouldn’t act rightgeous cause the only reason you did not use glitch it’s cause you were afraid of reprecussions. I remember I felt the same way when you guys were using 10 sics on base, even though someone told me about the glitch, I never used it cause I was afraid to be banned. I lost lot of resources taking out your bases, I remember I almost had Maniaks base but my fuegos were taken down by a tower that had more damage than a Piercing Cannon. Guess FTX set a precedent of not punishing players who cheated. We knew gold glitch would hit FTX nerve just as asking for refunds did... cause when it comes to money glitches they act seriously.

I’m sorry to hear you have spent that much into this game and have no one to play with anymore lol.
now they can play with the best, because the cheaters are no longer

Maniakbn96

bro you are right steal bubblegum and rob a bank should be punished the same way. all the same...

Chapo

bro you are right steal bubblegum and rob a bank should be punished the same way. all the same...
Never said we shouldn’t be punished, just said don’t act rightgeous. I cheated cause I didn’t care if I got banned or not, believe me I’m really happy I did. Guess you guys just did good risk control, just stole bubblegum and never moved on to the big leagues lol

Btw FTX offered to refund all gold spent to our lvl 1 accounts, but I’ll take the ban, that seems like a lot of work.

Maniakbn96

i know i saw the email from support... and i already said congrats to you guys to find this bug...

and i do not care if you are banned or not because we beat you last war even you used trick... and then start telling they forget to ban nobull shows how you care about ban or not. i never said ban anyone.. i only read ban nobull guys. but it is what it is... we stay, you leave

so i am not able to see where i act righteous except the fact god forgot to give a brain to some guys! and you proved with your risk example who is who

Chapo

Cartel war searching................ searching.................. searching........................

BYE FELICIA!

Cruzzer

The thing about the glitch is that it really opened my eyes to how busted this game is in terms of how much gold it requires. It took over a million gold or close to 6000 usd to get all 6 bd and bb level 5. These new veterans cost 30 and 30 level 7 items to get purple. That's 300 bucks right there if you don't craft.
Yup. Gold trap all the way. Ban is a blessing in disguise

CRABNUTZ

@Chapo, you can type as many paragraphs as your heart desires as an attempt to justify your actions. Mention bugs from months ago, that lasted 2 or 3 days, and provided ZERO long term benefits to any cartel or player. Your boy chose to come to the forums and attempt to spread lies about nobull. If defending nobull against lies is righteous, then I'm guilty as charged. If being banned truly was a blessing to you, then you shouldn't have anything more to say on these forums, correct?!

Andrew Livingston

@Chapo, you can type as many paragraphs as your heart desires as an attempt to justify your actions. Mention bugs from months ago, that lasted 2 or 3 days, and provided ZERO long term benefits to any cartel or player. Your boy chose to come to the forums and attempt to spread lies about nobull. If defending nobull against lies is righteous, then I'm guilty as charged. If being banned truly was a blessing to you, then you shouldn't have anything more to say on these forums, correct?!
I'm confused. I feel like you are talking to me, but I am not chapo. I never said anything bad about no bull.