Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Possible bug on map, area blocked although adjacent areas are captured

AlexB

Hi,

I have encountered a strange situation on my map.
As it can be seen in the screenshots, I have an area (with resource center) which is grayed out, with the standard message that the adjacent areas must be captured first. What is strange is that this area had 2 adjacent areas just below it (I think this was unlocked with Finca level 11 upgrade) which were captured, but this one remained locked.
Looking at the normal game mechanics I don't see the reason why it is not unlocked.
Can this be somehow a bug?

Thanks,
Alex

IMG_0366.jpg

Revilo

looks a bit strange indeed. my guess is that you will have to open up the area NW of that wood rss center first. layout of grey line will probably change and you will be able to access rss center. hopefully it doesn't reveal yet another area that has to be opened up first :D

AlexB

I got a reply from FTX Support stating that:
"This is a known issue, this area will be opened with the level increasing and opening other areas of the map."
So apparently to unlock that area I have to open the other areas above with, that will come in the next Finca upgrades.
What I wonder now is how this happened to avoid future situations like this, but I guess I'm asking too much.

Mike Toreno

Looks like U have failed to capture the adjacent areas SURROUNDING the resource centre

SECTOR 180° if U did know Radian?

GOLD BUG is uncommon in game must have caused U such a huge

drag.

U must have won 2 STARS in the ROULETTE EVENT/ 3 STARS WHAT A LUCKY BOY 12324.jpg

U must know about the Gold Buggers !

Prime

I’m having the exact same issue and in the exact same area of the map. Does upgrading the Finca fix the issue? I’m going to be upgrading finca to level 15 in a day or so.

LeeMuerto

I’m having the exact same issue and in the exact same area of the map. Does upgrading the Finca fix the issue? I’m going to be upgrading finca to level 15 in a day or so.
Yeah same, you gotta go the long way around. Once you unlock the other areas you can get to it, it all evens out in the end.

AlexB

No, it's not solved with this finca upgrade, I'm not sure at which level the area above is unlocked