Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Propaganda

IvanZG

Hi, i got an idea, why doesn't propaganda work on rockets and bombs? You should make that update!

Makes no sense what you're saying, rockets and bombs are not units......
If you want to make your missiles and firebombs stronger, upgrade them in training camp and get Diegos and Scorpions and fuse talents.

IvanZG

it would be nice if i put propaganda on rocket louncher and take him down with one rocket

it would be nice if i put propaganda on rocket louncher and take him down with one rocket
Why would you use it on your opponents rocket launcher????????? And you can't use your opponents rocket launcher.
Now if you're talking about your own missiles, it is not a unit, you don't see your missiles walking around on the map, how are you going to propaganda on it???
If you want to make your missiles stronger, I already gave you the answers, UPGRADE THEM IN TRAINING CAMP and/or GET DIEGOS AND FUSE ADDITIONAL MISSILE DAMAGE TO THEM.

Retryer

Yes is not make sense ! Better put an upgrade on workshop , so we can craft 2 gear at same time ! ( something like : upgrade workshop and for example , at level 5 or 6 we can craft 2 gear at same time )

ElDiabllo

Ivan Zg is the biggest noob in the game...his game is fire 6-7 missle on your finca and puff finca is gone...nooob

ElDiabllo

you can fool them but not me you noob..you fire 6 missle on my finca hit al 6 half finca half buliding near finca i puff gone..atack time 6s f.. you ;):p now you want one more Diego for what? home use?
get 4 Luna and play the game like normal players o_Oo_O

IvanZG

Lol IvanZ you troll haha, and I was really trying to help.
Sorry.... thank you for helping someone else who will read this. There is still so manny players that don't know how to use talent...

And I still think that propaganda could be used for bombs and missiles :)

Sorry.... thank you for helping someone else who will read this. There is still so manny players that don't know how to use talent...

And I still think that propaganda could be used for bombs and missiles :)
Haha all good, I laughed after I found out you weren't serious.

I did get a decent roll on my Scorpion though just now, not lucky to get 5/5:
2017-04-14 19.52.31.png