Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Purchase failed

Have you experienced purchase failures like this

• Yes

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters

tonsten

I have had very annoying problem now ongoing for couple of days. Suddenly I wasn't able to purchase anything from the game shop. And this situation is still ongoing...
When I try to purchase something from shop error message comes: "Purchase failed. Could not complete purchase. Please check your connection and password, or try again in later."
I haven't changed anything on my side and I have been able to shop earlier without problems.
I have wrote about this issue to FTX Games via game and also to Apple but so far issue has not be solved.
I really hope this will be solved ASAP since it's major issue from gaming experience point of view.

Keep on rockin'

tonsten

Quick status update on this:

Problem is now solved. Apple customer care service guy contacted me this morning and we went through the case.
Problem was that for some reason Apple was banned my Apple ID to do any in-app purchases due to my abnormal shopping behavior.
So this automatic detector was seen my shoppings to be not normal :) Well, they really aren't ;)
Anyway, now the detecting system has learnt my shopping culture and problem is gone.

Chase - FTX Games

Administrator
Quick status update on this:

Problem is now solved. Apple customer care service guy contacted me this morning and we went through the case.
Problem was that for some reason Apple was banned my Apple ID to do any in-app purchases due to my abnormal shopping behavior.
So this automatic detector was seen my shoppings to be not normal :) Well, they really aren't ;)
Anyway, now the detecting system has learnt my shopping culture and problem is gone.
Thanks for updating this thread with what happened tonsten.