Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

RAID EVENTS TIME LAP Finish

Mike Toreno

13663.jpg

13744.jpg

Why I did drop in current TIME LAP Position completed the event in juz over 2 hours

i am behind by juz 7 points WTF ?! The current Top position took 36 hours to finish event !

LeeMuerto

It is automatic ordered by points protetctionn. System order second deploy by time. Online you stack UNstack time for final talented position.

Example online generate: Player with more points stacks first place, less points stacks unstack second place.

If there is protected tie in generated system player with FASTER unTIME will be stacked at first leader position.

At end of event you can unstack final generated online results to see final UNstandings!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!one!!!!!!!

Attachments

Uschcobar

It is automatic ordered by points protetctionn. System order second deploy by time. Online you stack UNstack time for final talented position.

Example online generate: Player with more points stacks first place, less points stacks unstack second place.

If there is protected tie in generated system player with FASTER unTIME will be stacked at first leader position.

At end of event you can unstack final generated online results to see final UNstandings!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!one!!!!!!!

1314Cz_R2_Lachen_Bonobo_Keystone_vergr.jpg

LMFAO.............

I had almost the same in my mind ...