Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Raids , Fastest clickers on the west !

Doods1985

@Chase - FTX Games would you please do something about the no deploy for Raid events ! Its just absurd for people to no deploy a whole event in less than 10 minutes, some people in FIVE minutes, you know not all players here are obligated to buy gold and sicarios to acquire the majestic -! Us relying on the raid prizes for our buildings are crucial for our development. Can't just spend *continuous* Hour+ attacking then find my self falling below the rate because someone no deployed the whole thing in 5 minutes!

You put Forta and Miguel yes we are aware, but they are NOT enough, obviously.

Increase the base health and add more talents to said sicarios , just do something , Raids should be a fair competition between all players, not only the wealthiest ! Like they need resources at all ! , most probably they no deploy every single player in the game and resources isn't even an issue for them. Then let the players compete in fair environment! It's not enough our own bases is under heavy no deploy attacks and our resources always gone? Now this??? ?

If you do nothing then I suggest you remove all the defensive buildings in raids , put the base in the middle and see who can destroy it faster !

Last edited by a moderator:

Chase - FTX Games

Administrator
@Chase - FTX Games would you please do something about the no deploy for Raid events ! Its just absurd for people to no deploy a whole event in less than 10 minutes, some people in FIVE minutes, you know not all players here are obligated to buy gold and sicarios to acquire the majestic No-sh*t-deploy ! Us relying on the raid prizes for our buildings are crucial for our development. Can't just spend *continuous* Hour+ attacking then find my self falling below the rate because someone no deployed the whole thing in 5 minutes!

You put Forta and Miguel yes we are aware, but they are NOT enough, obviously.

Increase the base health and add more talents to said sicarios , just do something , Raids should be a fair competition between all players, not only the wealthiest ! Like they need resources at all ! , most probably they no deploy every single player in the game and resources isn't even an issue for them. Then let the players compete in fair environment! It's not enough our own bases is under heavy no deploy attacks and our resources always gone? Now this??? ?

If you do nothing then I suggest you remove all the defensive buildings in raids , put the base in the middle and see who can destroy it faster !
Thanks for your feedback! I will talk to our team about this and we will check into how this is affecting raids.

Doods1985

I think the raids are perfect Chase...great rewards...I don't worry about the other players I appreciate the things I get for free
Because all the other games in all genres almost in all platforms does not have similar content that serves the players without money, Please name one if any ? Il wait .

And would Please define the word "appreciating" here, because obviously you get that in whole different concept. We are not begging for anything for free , that feature was implemented all the time , raids were normal before . Now it isnt , no matter how you fight that idea .

By your logic , my finca being raided continoulsy by abusing the no-deploy attacks is okay ? I didnt build/improve my finca for FREE . So ?

Beside , what harms anyone from making it fair ?

Jody

The raids are a competition among the TOP players that don´t deploy in 5/6//7/8/9/10/11/12/13 minutes, if you initiate the event as soon as it starts you will be in the top 10 if your fast and have good teams that cost money.

Players that have spent money on the game and have the best teams are very fast with ND, obviously the internet connection also makes you faster but that is something you cannot control depending on your country.

I emailed Daria because of the Forta introduction that made the money we invested on Diego's and MD talents useless, the reply when I asked for a gold refund was: you can still use them in events. I don´t even use them anymore not even in events since I have always preferred my FB squads, yes "squads" because I have 5 full talented diverse squads.

I will obviously manifest my point o view once again if there is a change. I have been playing since Scoprion´s were first nerfed and players were refunded after the investment they had made while buying sicarios and adding talents, then skills introduced, and then Forta and Miguel, and it seams its not enough for the non paying players that want to be equal without investment.

We just won the bounty hunting competition, you know why? WE SPEND GOLD! we have top players.

Focus on something that would be a game changer and make Narcos more playable:

1. Squad savings for daily use (just like the trucks for cartel wars)
2. Improve revenge lists, which is just annoying how it works and is not at all efficient and game friendly
3. Solve the weakly league problems
4. Cartel war matching system
5. Option to remove a CAPO that is MIA and affects many "PAYING" players that invested in the compound and see there investment vanish
6. Option to change your cartel´s name
7. etc, etc there are many ideas from great players that have been written on this forum but the game admins just don´t listen

Every time you ask for ND solutions all you are asking for is another way to make paying players spend more all the developers do is think on a strategy to change the game and make you invest once again. OH! and, the ones that don´t spend anything continue to manifest how hard and unfair things are for them, just don´t see the sense in it all.

There are many other things to improve, and make the game better, and more playable. No deploy is just not one of them. Just creates more unbalance.

We have organized no deploy wars among TOP cartels, we do know how to play the game.

Doods1985

The raids are a competition among the
All the issues you have said , we screamed our lungs about it since the beggining of time , and none of them even were close to be achieved , the raid events issue are relatively new and it effects non paying players .

To the part where you said that you get a reply about using the squads you have invested in ,but not getting any gold refunds , to be used in raids , I don't think a developer would say that, doesn't add up , maybe a support team representative would say it, not a Developer. Below youl know why .

That being said , nothing of what you've said is wrong .It's all true facts that should we focus on, but I believe 1000% that the devs are already aware of what have you stated because it was mentioned infinite amount of times , we are just waiting the solutions, hopelessly may I add.

FB were nerfed, why?

Raids at the beginning were containing paratroopers, then they were removed , why?

They haven't had Forta or Miguel, now they have, why?

They are trying to make the game more fairly competitive, am not asking about to "completely change it" , just the continuous of the already begun procedures.

Because you can't tell me that a RAID that contains 38 bases, more than 1000 defensive buildings, and 10,080 minutes combined to finish, just be blown in 15 minutes and call it "Normal" or "justified" .

And no , it won't make the developers "waste time" or "make them distracted from big important issues" as you implied. They added FORTA and Miguels without even pushing an update. So don't worry, if they consider this it's just a matter of a day or two to implement it.

Jody

HI! @Doods1985

Daria (The FTX Games Support Team) gave me the reply about Diego´s (as mentioned in the post above) I can copy/paste the reply here if you wish.

Scorpions had the same percentage as Diego´s: 35% maxed, it was reduced to 21% maxed.

I don´t know, I used paratroopers a lot back in the day, raids and enemies, we lost that game play due to changes.

Forta and Miguel = to more money.

W´ll have to wait and see, I believe the changes will continue, I have seen many since January 2017 when I started playing.

Doods1985

HI! @Doods1985

Daria (The FTX Games Support Team) gave me the reply about Diego´s (as mentioned in the post above) I can copy/paste the reply here if you wish.

Scorpions had the same percentage as Diego´s: 35% maxed, it was reduced to 21% maxed.

I don´t know, I used paratroopers a lot back in the day, raids and enemies, we lost that game play due to changes.

W´ll have to wait and see, I believe the changes will continue, I have seen many since January 2017 when I started playing.
I believe you . And that's exactly what I've said ,it was support team , not actually someone who's involved In technical issues and solving them, you just got compensated in exchange to "quiet" you for having no proper solutions. You deserve a proper compensation am not saying anything otherwise .

Well yeah , for the whole game ,not for raids, same goes for any other sicarios ever made, for money, basically for private fincas , but in raids they were put to eliminate the no deploy players from having it too easy ,same as the deletion of paratroopers, same exact reason , because again , raids with a counter of thousand minutes and a thousand defensive buildings not meant to be blown in 5-10-15 minutes without hitting single defensive building.

W´ll have to wait and see, I believe the changes will continue, I have seen many since January
Yup , amen to that "crossing fingers"