Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Re: League Reward Changes

Chase - FTX Games

Administrator
There is talk of the changes to League rewards in several threads - so I decided to consolidate my response here.

The reason the 250 Gold reward was removed initially was because this was a bug. We give different rewards for hitting a League for the first time, and for re-entering it.

For example, you receive 100 Gold the first time you enter Gold 1 - but subsequent times entering this league will reward 20 Gold.

The highest level League, Champion 3, was receiving the first time entering reward each week for the top 5 players. This was changed to a subsequent entering reward of 50 Gold as was intended, and we heard a lot of feedback about this change.

In light of this feedback, we decided to revert this change and keep the 250 Gold each week for the top 5 players.

This change will need to come in the next update - so hang tight, it is on the way.

Thanks for voicing your opinions on this change and helping us make Narcos: Cartel Wars the best it can be!

myri

at this point i think there are far more complaints and issues about this game, we will not accept that you fix only the one topic you chose to address.
you are still not listening to us, the game is getting out of hand and you are generating more chaos adding needless and expensive features. we won't be spending any more money in an inbalanced game, since we can't know what you'll come up with next, that makes our attack/defense talents obsolete again.

Jamal

Banned
If anything about gold you really faster respond. If about bug or something inbalance it tooks half year without any answear. Standing applause for your team

Slash7GNR

Next update? Are you serious? You juat prove today that in order to change the reward you don't need any update..you changed it from 50 gold + silver chest to 40 gold + champion chest and then back to 50 gold+silver chest, all this - Without any version update!
Thus, the logic says you can change it back to 250 gold with no update.

Chase - FTX Games

Administrator
that makes our attack/defense talents obsolete again.
There has been an overwhelming amount of requests for ways to counter different types of strategies that previously could not be handled well - like Missiles and Fire Bombs. We developed this feature based on our community's feedback - but it also should bring more strategy and counter strategy to the game in general. It is not meant to make one strategy obsolete as much as make each base you attack a challenge to be looked into. Scouting and proper attack strategy should become more valuable than ever. If someone is stacking Missile Defence Sicarios - then their Ground Defence would be much weaker. A balanced Defence could be overcome with a number of strategies potentially if played well, and a Ground Defence heavy base may call for Missile strikes.

Let us know if you think there are ways to improve on this evolving high level game strategy concept - and its implementation.

Geoff

There has been an overwhelming amount of requests for ways to counter different types of strategies that previously could not be handled well - like Missiles and Fire Bombs. We developed this feature based on our community's feedback - but it also should bring more strategy and counter strategy to the game in general. It is not meant to make one strategy obsolete as much as make each base you attack a challenge to be looked into. Scouting and proper attack strategy should become more valuable than ever. If someone is stacking Missile Defence Sicarios - then their Ground Defence would be much weaker. A balanced Defence could be overcome with a number of strategies potentially if played well, and a Ground Defence heavy base may call for Missile strikes.

Let us know if you think there are ways to improve on this evolving high level game strategy concept - and its implementation.
Just increase finca health by 25% and do away with all this skilled chest malarkey!! A unwanted addition to this slowly failing game that was once very addictive

Matt

There is talk of the changes to League rewards in several threads - so I decided to consolidate my response here.

The reason the 250 Gold reward was removed initially was because this was a bug. We give different rewards for hitting a League for the first time, and for re-entering it.

For example, you receive 100 Gold the first time you enter Gold 1 - but subsequent times entering this league will reward 20 Gold.

The highest level League, Champion 3, was receiving the first time entering reward each week for the top 5 players. This was changed to a subsequent entering reward of 50 Gold as was intended, and we heard a lot of feedback about this change.

In light of this feedback, we decided to revert this change and keep the 250 Gold each week for the top 5 players.

This change will need to come in the next update - so hang tight, it is on the way.

Thanks for voicing your opinions on this change and helping us make Narcos: Cartel Wars the best it can be!
Why have we got to wait till next update? The rewards was 50 gold and overnight you changed it to 40 gold so you should be able to change back to 250 overnight you must think that we are all a bit thick @Chase - FTX Games

Matt

Just increase finca health by 25% and do away with all this skilled chest malarkey!! A unwanted addition to this slowly failing game that was once very addictive
I said this ages ago, missle proof finca job done but no ftx gotta bring all this new crap in that we have to pay for not me

Reactions: Del

Dan

Seriously Chase, that's very lame. Community feedback to counter missile /FBI is as easy as simply up finca health at zero cost, instead of a complex 20k+ Gold ground defense system

Money leaching savages!

myri

the skills are SUPER expensive and make ALL prior efforts (and money spent) worth NOTHING. now i get to spend a lot more to be able to keep up?! - instead of inventing this silly new skill set bonus you could have made the finca missile-proof, but no, instead, you make us pay to make up for the diminishing attack power, which you made us pay for (and/or work for) in the first place??

fahdi1985

I have been playing this game since august 2016 and since than the first five in champion leaugue are getting 250 gold and a purple chest every week. Soo dear Mr. Chase you are telling me that after whole ONE year you people realized that it was a bug and you needed to fix it. And just not fix it, you people decreased the gold amount to 50?? Are you kidding me? This is the best explanation you paid and professional employees of ftx can come up with? WOW simply WOW. I mean really?

++ESREF++

@Chase - FTX Games

After you said these issues will be fixed you also changed CHAMPİON III weekly chest from champion chest to silver chest with out an update. This means you can make these changes without updates. But telling the players to wait. May I ask why?
As a team You are chasing very small things. What you do now is called cunning and sneaking.

Dextores

"If someone is stacking Missile Defence Sicarios - then their Ground Defence would be much weaker. A balanced Defence could be overcome with a number of strategies potentially if played well, and a Ground Defence heavy base may call for Missile strikes."
So @Chase - FTX Games do you even play this game at all or saw what you introduced?!

your "missile defence sicario" does not excist.
you introduced a bonus called "ground defense", this reduces missile and firebomb damage on ALL buildings.

so how are their ground defenses much weaker now?!

if you buy all best skills you'll be out of more money and end up at the same exact place.

great job FTX, really, great job;)