Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Re: Value of Skills without Set Bonuses

Cinco 7

Yeah well this might have back fired on them well atleast for me if things don't change in the next few weeks I'm done with the game

Zeus

I have the best idea. You must fire all developers and sent us our money back. YOU WILL NOT SEE OUR MONEY AGAIN

Bonzo

Seems odd to me that there is such a groundswell of opinion that corporation FTX hasn't addressed.

FTX - you have been called out for cheating your customers. You have been called out for stealing from your customers.

That no official response to these issues has been forthcoming, is troubling to say the least.

By now we should have seen a statement from the corporate body responding to these allegations.

Are we done?

F0fu5c0

Mr. Chase, to simplify, there's an urgent change you need to make to the skills to begin with:

- The player must be able to make skill sets using any skill, not just "set-enabled skills". All skills must be set-enabled. This is what the players were expecting when they spend money on skill chests.

The other matter is skill balancing. You present the ground Defense skill which is a no deploy counter. Then at the same time you present the mass damage skill which is a counter to the counter to no deploy. It's a gold-driven arms race, which most players obviously don't agree with.

Please consider these two matters in particular.

We understand that many players feel that Skills purchased before the set bonuses were released are not as useful as ones with them.

We are looking into this based on the feedback of our community.

Do you have some ideas to bring previous Skills in line with ones that have set bonuses? We want to hear them!
I spend around 3700 gold yesterday, only for my diego to get atleast 3/5 missile damage... i lost all that gold but didnt get even 2/5. Why shall i buy gold then? Do i buy only to increase yours bank balance? We dont grow money on trees or put seed on land to grow them. Still you only think about yourself only... please i need a reply to that @Chase - FTX Games

Chase - FTX Games

Administrator
Mr. Chase, to simplify, there's an urgent change you need to make to the skills to begin with:

- The player must be able to make skill sets using any skill, not just "set-enabled skills". All skills must be set-enabled. This is what the players were expecting when they spend money on skill chests.

The other matter is skill balancing. You present the ground Defense skill which is a no deploy counter. Then at the same time you present the mass damage skill which is a counter to the counter to no deploy. It's a gold-driven arms race, which most players obviously don't agree with.

Please consider these two matters in particular.
We are working on these two specific issues right now - some of the others I cannot say what may or may not be done at this point, but in regard to these two points I should hear word from the devs on Monday with an update.

zecke2

@Chase you dont understand that no one wants this skills . it makes the game not better .it makes it looks like a money grave.
the only thing what you should have fix was the no deploy strategy. and what makes you ? you see only another opportunity to make more money ! the weakly reward is not the main error in this update. YOU DONT LISTEN TO YOUR COMMUNITY
Makes the game replayable for normal people and not for the rich. and the loss of paying players will be unstoppable and it is soon to end with this game

Last edited:

Seyfert

I know this thing going to happen .. thats why i never buy any skill yet .. waiting ftx to perfection the skill 1st

TRL82

I agree. Get rid of the skills. And I dont have a problem with no deploy. I don't want to have to wait 30 minutes after every attack for my troops to rebuild. That is way too long. There is no way to save up enough resources to upgrade anything if this happens. That my opinion anyway.

dirty

We understand that many players feel that Skills purchased before the set bonuses were released are not as useful as ones with them.

We are looking into this based on the feedback of our community.

Do you have some ideas to bring previous Skills in line with ones that have set bonuses? We want to hear them!

dirty

#1 make all skillz bought before bonus came out be able to use for the bonuses. #2 stop charging dice (money) to change talent slots #3 reduce price of skillz #4 skillz chest should only be bonus useful skillz n

Ridin Dirty

#1 make all skillz bought before bonus came out be able to use for the bonuses. #2 stop charging dice (money) to change talent slots #3 reduce price of skillz #4 skillz chest should only be bonus useful skillz n
That is a realistic good suggestions . Make the skills prior to update work with bonuses and require no stupid dices, use gold instead even like 5 or 10 gold per change. We would all love for the skills to be gone but at this point they're obviously not going to do that. Suggestions like the ones above are productive and more like those are needed.

I don't remember you ask for opinions before you send the old skills or the new skils... why do you want our opinion now? If you realy want to listen to us, get rid of the skils. You have a lot of threads with improvements to do... or those opinions are not important?! Now it is time to leave the game....

Robert

The new update is garbege indeed FTX you dropped the ball on this one no question about that. You have rattled the cage of an animal sort of speak is not looking good on your favor. I know there will be no $ given back or any type of refund what I suggest you do is to STOP making the narcos community buy this nonesense skills instead they should be given free. How you may ask well guve us more raids, monthly bonuses or included them as a reward after a win in a cartel war.
The suggestion reflects a lot more balanced then FTX pushing their weight onto us to the point of everyone leaving the game now the new skills added to the game everyone knows they are absolutely worthless and they dont hold any value or bring anything new to the game.

dirty

Why don't you just convert old skillz to new compatible bonus skillz? Jut put the logo on!
So people won't think they are stolen from previous buy.
Because that cost dice which is more gold and it isn't a grunted to get a skill with bonus set , so it is like pay I ng for them twice or more if I get older skill again