Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Recovery troops or sica time

After FB sica you have 2 deploy and thats fine ... but the time for recovery of troops and sica must also be deleted ... now you have 2 wait 2 long or spend gold ...if you can recover youre troops and sica just with cash or resources then the game will be a lot more active again...i think ftx have pissed off and scammed a lot of players ... that many players and cartels are stopping .... and i think this is a good option 2 keep the game active ...
@Chase - FTX Games

OnlineAlien

yep, im not playing much untill this is fixed, im not going back to last year with always online to do an upgrade. Sicarios are too weak with all the extra defense stuff added they die a bit too easy.
They just keep adding stuff without keeping balance of everything else.

Jayjay

yep, im not playing much untill this is fixed, im not going back to last year with always online to do an upgrade. Sicarios are too weak with all the extra defense stuff added they die a bit too easy.
They just keep adding stuff without keeping balance of everything else.
Exactly, i have also felt the burden to sit and wait to revive sicarios overide any enjoyment of olay the game for more than 10 minutes in ine sitting. Therefore, with less engagement and interest in the game, also comes with less desire to invest more money and spend less. Just my current perspective.

Neon234

They can't change these things as game will loose it's balance strategically.

The easiest thing to do here is make instant option available more frequently. May be give us an option of 10-15 ads per day (so 10 instant options). We'll watch ads for 0.5-1min instead of waiting for 10-30mins. FTX can boost revenues from advertisers as well! @Chase - FTX Games

lamaJ

Dont ask to much guys. The problem that year never been fixed and u asking more?

Renan

They can't change these things as game will loose it's balance strategically.

The easiest thing to do here is make instant option available more frequently. May be give us an option of 10-15 ads per day (so 10 instant options). We'll watch ads for 0.5-1min instead of waiting for 10-30mins. FTX can boost revenues from advertisers as well! @Chase - FTX Games
They can't do this since many more players will spend a lot more time online. I'm a mid-level player at level 48 and I can tell you the list of auto-clickers is growing around my level, I usually clear my map in 15 mins maximum now I could spend an hour waiting for a player to go offline. The worst part is if the player I can't attack is under a skill/contract outpost during Cartel Chest (it's a pain point not being able to attack the special base anytime you want). If they add more free reinforcements there will be even more players online at the same time.

3 to 4 free reinforcements a day are acceptable but 10 to 15 are a bit too much. If you guys don't want to wait an hour before each attack then use your Torchers properly or start deploying with real troops.

Neon234

Ok. Got your point!

With 10-15, I actually thought that some ads can be used for speeding constructions as well. But some people can misuse it.

I've seen you're base couple of times on my map. (I'm at level 52; Approx 5k rating). I mostly clear maps strategically to get resources for big upgrades without taking shields! (Last time I've taken was at level 47. One week shield to start finca tc squad 20s and missile 21 in March first week!) These are the challenges which are fun to me! (Last attempt to collect 13M for torcher 8 was crazy)

To me, even 3-4 ads continuously are more than sufficient to clear bases whenever I want. And I don't hope FTX to improve that number anytime soon :)

HerrRossi0201

I agree that 3 to 4 reinforcements a day would be more than enough, what would be really helpful would be to decrease the time needed to change your troops. I enjoy to deploy but some layouts require different strategies especially facing bases with 7 sicarios. At the moment it takes 41 minutes to switch from torchers to flacos just to see the player is now online and another 90 minutes to switch back to torchers.

Renan

Ok. Got your point!

With 10-15, I actually thought that some ads can be used for speeding constructions as well. But some people can misuse it.

I've seen you're base couple of times on my map. (I'm at level 52; Approx 5k rating). I mostly clear maps strategically to get resources for big upgrades without taking shields! (Last time I've taken was at level 47. One week shield to start finca tc squad 20s and missile 21 in March first week!) These are the challenges which are fun to me! (Last attempt to collect 13M for torcher 8 was crazy)

To me, even 3-4 ads continuously are more than sufficient to clear bases whenever I want. And I don't hope FTX to improve that number anytime soon :)
Well yeah if it's for building speed-ups I can't disagree with you. Now we get two free reinforcements a day (one that only revives troops, the other revives sicarios + troops) which for me personally is enough.

I try staying below level 50 for as long as possible. Sometimes I don't understand the people who level up once every 3 days. I use the time to upgrade my BB, GD, and multiple squads. Clearing my map without deploy is fairly easy and also strong enough to attack level 53+ in wars.

Neon234

Well yeah if it's for building speed-ups I can't disagree with you. Now we get two free reinforcements a day (one that only revives troops, the other revives sicarios + troops) which for me personally is enough.

I try staying below level 50 for as long as possible. Sometimes I don't understand the people who level up once every 3 days. I use the time to upgrade my BB, GD, and multiple squads. Clearing my map without deploy is fairly easy and also strong enough to attack level 53+ in wars.
Some people suggested in the forum to stay below 50. However that isn't a smart thing to do in my opinion (Not because of level 57 Finca 23!)

1) From 50, weekly raid events will change.

- We can do two consecutive 15s and get additional 60 Gold/event.
- Resource Rewards for milestones will be more.
- There'll be an additional skill chest box in skill raids.
- We can get level 4 GD, BB sets which won't be available from chest 11 skill sets.
- Raid checkpoints are challenging if we deploy.( raid bases from level 37-49 are always the same!! That's a long time and must be boring)

2) Elite raids will give one additional 6*,7* Gear sets which saves weeks of crafting times.

3) Troop Squad 21 will give 36 space which is divisible by 2,3,4. so best no of rpgs, gordos, feugos compared to squad 20s.

On the downside we'll get Finca 22s from 53 so slightly tough for nodeploys.

So better stay at 50 than 47-49 to build sicarios squads.

cristi

Hi Neon,

Imho, best level to stop at is 53.

You will be getting another rank of firebomb, missile, torchers, whatever you are using. Also, another level of squad camps (3 torchers if you're in a good cartel) + 2 more energy from Helipad.

And the most important part, since on the map you will only have +3 or -3 level players, then you will not have to fight vs lvl 57 ones (finca 420k health + another sicario). Only players you will battle against are your level or one under.

Gl

Neon234

Hi Neon,

Imho, best level to stop at is 53.

You will be getting another rank of firebomb, missile, torchers, whatever you are using. Also, another level of squad camps (3 torchers if you're in a good cartel) + 2 more energy from Helipad.

And the most important part, since on the map you will only have +3 or -3 level players, then you will not have to fight vs lvl 57 ones (finca 420k health + another sicario). Only players you will battle against are your level or one under.

Gl
Haha..

If the objective is to have fun with nodeploy squad and build other squads, Then level 50 is good enough. 3 Finca 20s, 3 Finca 21s and 1 Finca 22.

If the objective is to have fun with at least one deploy squad and build other combos, Then 57 is mandatory because squad 23 gives a total of 41 space in almost all cartels. That itself will give 3 torchers and 10 feugos, so we don't have to be in an elite cartel.

If the objective is to balance both nodeploys and deploys then level 53 is ideal.

For me its either 50 for squad 21, raids or 57 for 6th sicario and squad 23. I enjoy deploying feugos and torchers than nodeploying. I'll easily get bored if I do that :( and I also don't have a super strong nodeploy squad anyways.

Btw I think Ftx did a strategic mistake in Squad 23. it should have given +2 or +4 space but not +3. Elite cartels will now have +43 space (42 space is sufficient for 14 gordos, 21 rpgs, 10 feugos). So that last Training in Capos club is meaningless. In future if they allow squad 24 with +3 or +4 space I.e 46 or 47 space, the only advantage will be 46 (23 rpgs) and the no of gordos feugos torchers will be same from space 45 to 47!
@Chase - FTX Games You may note this.

AxScorpio

The main objective should be rewards for percentage of destruction (such as in Empires & Allies).
The rest would not matter much.

MrBakoBullyz

Staying under level 53 will only hurt you on wars as you will go against Cartels that have the 6th Sicario and level 57s will have 7 Sicarios with level 23 Finca..may be good for ur maps but not wars as you will be at a disadvantage .especially if you keep leveling up that compound.