Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Refound!

flow

maybe i got banned for this but i dont longer care about! Ask for a refound for the nerf of talents! I did and got a lot of my money back (app store support ). Maybe ftx wake up if enough do it and stop spending gold also.

IcyThunder

What happens to your game if you get a refund? I'm tempted to ask for a refund on my last 2 purchases as I've found out you need rank 7 sicarios to use skill set boosts, no one said this at point of purchase

lobsterboy

What happens to your game if you get a refund? I'm tempted to ask for a refund on my last 2 purchases as I've found out you need rank 7 sicarios to use skill set boosts, no one said this at point of purchase
If that's true, I would say that's a pretty significant oversight.

F0fu5c0

That depends on the quantity of slots required by the set. If the set requires all five slots to operate, then yes, you need a rank 7 sicario, because only purple sicarios can use all five slots.

M1ke

Nothing happens in game if you get a refund. I asked apple for a refund when the game was glitchy and unplayable and got all the money spent back

Uschcobar

Are there offers coming up in Boom Beach, too? Unfortunetly did not see any , but I am just a Level 13 beginner.
Is "renting" 2nd Group of builders for 2.99 per month the only way to get 2nd builders?

STB

Nothing happens in game if you get a refund. I asked apple for a refund when the game was glitchy and unplayable and got all the money spent back
Hi Mike,

i have sent you a private message about this topic...

STB

fahdi1985

maybe i got banned for this but i dont longer care about! Ask for a refound for the nerf of talents! I did and got a lot of my money back (app store support ). Maybe ftx wake up if enough do it and stop spending gold also.
please share how you did it?

lobsterboy

If you are requesting refunds, be prepared to lose your account. I'm sure that's what will start happening if it becomes widespread. It's kind of like returning a product for a refund. I'm not sure you would have any recourse if that happened, although most people don't even care at this point.