Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resource buildings not filling up per hour

double pownage

Hello

Anyone notice that resource building per hour refill seems lower? Not sure if these are working properly?

When i calculate the resource per hour and click it, there seems to be much less in it then should be...

double pownage

My resource buildings seem to produce half then supposed. They seem to run at previous upgrade. Seems bugged...

double pownage

something is wrong with max capacity on resource buildings, they seem to give value per hour but dont reach the full holding capacity.

double pownage

Before port change, resource producing buildings could not be raided, they produce slow and dont give much , whats point in upgrading them now if u loose whatever little it gives

fahdi1985

Same happened with me. My bank level 8 never produces the amount which is suppose to do. Like hourly production is 20k which means after 24 hours it should be 500k but in my case it is always 3.5 to 400k

Master B

Don't know what you're talking about, i get my full amount of cash, wood, stone and iron when i click on building that produces that kind of material (limber, or cash)