Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resource center Defense secarios

EgregiousParagon.

I would like some sort of indicator [icon overlay] that the secario is currently assigned to some resource center or base.

With 35 secarios, I have to try 20 until I find the one that is not assign to defend any resource center. When You resource center is taken it wastes a lot of time. The game should not penalize you for having assigned secarios to defend resource centers.

Loochador

I would like some sort of indicator [icon overlay] that the secario is currently assigned to some resource center or base.

With 35 secarios, I have to try 20 until I find the one that is not assign to defend any resource center. When You resource center is taken it wastes a lot of time. The game should not penalize you for having assigned secarios to defend resource centers.
In your secarios list i belive left middle will show the symbols of each location. Your main base your compound and resource bases. This symbol is also on each secarios card

Dan

Egreg has a point. I have double his sicarios, and it is difficult to scroll thru them even with the symbols, to choose a specific sicario (I doubt the accuracy of the symbol count as i have 2 sicarios with cartel compound symbols when only one). perhaps with ability to give key sicario names or ability to pooled least useful sicarios to recycled pool or ToBeUpgrade pool, etc may help