Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resource Centers

Prime

Is it typical to have resource centers that are 13 levels higher than me? I can’t beat it at all!

Weasel

Is it typical to have resource centers that are 13 levels higher than me? I can’t beat it at all!
For sure, if you can’t beat them. It will give you an option to find another.

double pownage

Only three options
Slowly grind, get stronger
Upgrade talents do u get much stronger with right sicario and talents

Quit

double pownage

When u get a fresh center it will be low level, if peeps fought for a one it goes up till 62.

So yes just find a weaker one that isnt owned by high level player since those are offcourse too high.

High level ones can be beaten if layout is bad tho

EgregiousParagon.

There is no way to defend resource center Lev 62. Both of us can finca bomb it all day long. I remember when ftx had smoke and paratroopers bug, and resource centers went to level 99. It looks like they corrected the situation by limiting levels to 62.

miol

I have an different issue with resource centre...
So dať there have been on my map a few wood resource centres. I conquered all of them and now no new wood centre, only stone and iron ones which I don't need so much as wooden one.
And as I pointed and opened up at least 10 points to find wood resource centre but no chance..
What to do and how to find wood resource centre since there is growing demand of wood for upgrading my buildings and squads

Revilo

What to do and how to find wood resource centre since there is growing demand of wood for upgrading my buildings and squads
funny, I always found iron to be the limiting rss
anyway, like mentioned above easiest way is to share rss centers. the rss you gain by holding a center is nothing compared to having two players constantly swaping their rss center. high lvl centers give 100k+ rss. reward can be maxed with Darwins

you can also get wood by removing trees from your finca and rss centers