Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

reward for missing hunting crates

el mencho

hi I wanted to report a problem in the hunt there are no rewards vip cases please take action thanks

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
Hello @el mencho and thank you for bringing this to our attention. Please choose "Report an issue" in the Settings menu and let our team know what has occurred. They'll be happy to set this right for you.

((As an aside, I moved your thread to the correct subforum.))

el mencho

thanks april but I have already made the report but still nothing ends the hunt tomorrow could you solicit please thanks

Snor

Hello @el mencho and thank you for bringing this to our attention. Please choose "Report an issue" in the Settings menu and let our team know what has occurred. They'll be happy to set this right for you.

((As an aside, I moved your thread to the correct subforum.))
Hello April,

I contacted the team by choosing “report an issue” on Monday morning. I still can’t claim or see vip prizes, I didn’t even get a reaction from support. Only a mail to say they will respond within 24h. That was more than 55 hours ago...

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
Hey you two, thank you for bringing this to my attention. I've connected with our support team and you should hear from them soon.

@el mencho , did you contact them using the same email you have on file here in the forums? I can't seem to find any recent requests from you with our support team. If you used a different email, could you please send me a DM? (To avoid getting caught by our spam filter, please use [@] and [.com].)

el mencho

hello april has contacted with the same email 2 times but I have not had answer so many answers the hunt is over

Narcobuster

I see we have been reporting the same issue. I hope FTX are honest enough to provide some sort of recompense for the missing VIP benefits in the recent BH - given they are supposed to only be for the top (most expensive) tier.

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
hello april has contacted with the same email 2 times but I have not had answer so many answers the hunt is over
Hi el mencho, I checked our support logs again using your forum email and the only contacts I see are from April/May related to you not having the VIP update. If you've been choosing "Report an issue" in the Settings menu, please instead try to send an email directly to narcos@ftxgames.com. You'll most likely be asked to provide your User ID (which can be found in the Settings menu). Our team is working as we speak to make this error right for VIP users.