Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rewards Up For Grabs

ScArFaC3

Banned
I find it highly unfair that all hard earned rewards from special events are free for the taking...the vault does not protect anything...and the port is useless...please make a section behind the hangar for special event rewards to be airdropped and untouchable by looters...that way a person can actually use their rewards and not have to worry that it will supply everyone else in the world...please increase the vaults protected resources I find it extremely unfair that I can only protect minimal resources at lvl 13 it does not protect enough iron to do one upgrade...it really sucks!!!

Chase - FTX Games

Administrator
I find it highly unfair that all hard earned rewards from special events are free for the taking...the vault does not protect anything...and the port is useless...please make a section behind the hangar for special event rewards to be airdropped and untouchable by looters...that way a person can actually use their rewards and not have to worry that it will supply everyone else in the world...please increase the vaults protected resources I find it extremely unfair that I can only protect minimal resources at lvl 13 it does not protect enough iron to do one upgrade...it really sucks!!!
We are looking at making some changes to the recently changed Port because of player feedback. Thanks for your thoughts on this.