Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Right to change cartel name like player name?

voicethe

i think it will be good to change cartel name. first time free like player name, please add this feature.

guys does free gold work? tnx

Del

i think it will be good to change cartel name. first time free like player name, please add this feature.

This is an old topic i'm afraid.......the only way they will let you change the name is by starting the cartel all over again:(

voicethe

del do you know where is Torino? i mean capture torino mission i really need gold asap

Master B

Lmao... If they give an option to change Cartel name.. Most cartels would change into "FTX SCAMMERS" .. "**** Ftx" etc... (especially the best ones)
So that would be a bad idea :D

Del

Lmao... If they give an option to change Cartel name.. Most cartels would change into "FTX SCAMMERS" .. "**** Ftx" etc... (especially the best ones)
So that would be a bad idea :D
Or a good idea :D:D:D

WelshPhantom

To capture Torino you need to have your finca upgraded to level 20,then unlock the brown dot in the top right corner of the map