Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Roullete Event - April 2018

Neon234

Yes. They're true. Someone suggested to use gold instead of tokens for spinning the wheel in an earlier post in this forum..

JohnsonDon

Tryed it last time. Payd off by maximum. Invested about 1.7k and won 5k , plus smaller ones like 300 and dice.

Dr.D.Fence

one of my cartel players got the 5k gold plus 6 Brones and host of other good sicarios. He spent gold about 3k. ended up 4k ahead. I got garbage on 20 spins with tokens

His lordship

Yes. They're true. Someone suggested to use gold instead of tokens for spinning the wheel in an earlier post in this forum..
I think that was me that said that. I got nearly 8k gold doing it (three blue jackpot stars).

I was stupid for this roulette and tried it again - I should have known I wouldn't get lucky twice - wasted a lot of gold and got absolutely nothing haha

420 Boneheads

Ive done both and you get garbage skills or equipment u dont need,its a joke.just another way for them to take ur real money. I swear i spent $20 real money to get gold on spun that wheel for an hour,never got more than 1 star always junk

I2el3ell

Ive done both and you get garbage skills or equipment u dont need,its a joke.just another way for them to take ur real money. I swear i spent $20 real money to get gold on spun that wheel for an hour,never got more than 1 star always junk
5540A026-D74A-4268-988E-9EB2EA434BD8.jpeg

2,7k Gold invest. It's possible, but they surely made it harder than before..
Last event I have spend about 9k gold and received about 19k. And a lot of other stuff

Barracude

I rolled it once upon a time for a set of sicarios. I kept changing combinations. And that did drain a decent bit of gold, if I have to be modest about it. It was a dark night, and not a single star in sight. Perhaps if one were to stick to a single combination. Perhaps, perhaps, perhaps. Such wizardry is not for the faint hearted.