Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Saving the resources required for large upgrades

lobsterboy

How can U increase the DAMAGE of Ur FBOMB, MIS, RL ?

Using this UNDETECTABLE PROXY, Anti-BAN PROTECTION, LOG CLEANER SCRIPT.
If you are asking me if I cheat, the answer is no. I increase the damage/health with sicario talents.

Revilo

My only advice at this point is to stay at 49 as long as you can, maybe even just stop there, and enjoy the game. Once you hit 50 you are on a whole other level, from events to daily play, with people that spend A LOT of real money to stay competitive. At 49 you can enjoy the game immensely and still be close to maxed out on everything relevant. Just my 2 cents...
my thoughts exactly. just turned lvl49 today and that's where I will stop. done all the major upgrades ... feeling comfortable :cool:

L.Morningstar

Hello, i want to ask something, what is the maximum level that is possible to upgrade the missile in training camp?
Because a few minutes ago, some dude defeat my finca with 7 missiles, and if he have at least 63 of battle energy, or he have almost 46k damage from missiles. For information my finca is still 20 level, with 273k health with cartel bonus unfortunately for now.
I will be happy if somebody give me a hint on this, because i'm really curious about it.
Thanks

HenryHimmler

Hello, i want to ask something, what is the maximum level that is possible to upgrade the missile in training camp?
Because a few minutes ago, some dude defeat my finca with 7 missiles, and if he have at least 63 of battle energy, or he have almost 46k damage from missiles. For information my finca is still 20 level, with 273k health with cartel bonus unfortunately for now.
I will be happy if somebody give me a hint on this, because i'm really curious about it.
Thanks
Refer to this:

http://narcos-cartel-wars.wikia.com/wiki/Missile

Maximum missile dmg is about 50,000 with 300% bonus (4 purple diegos = 35% x 4 = 140%, 8 talents of 20% each = 160%)

LVMonkey

Level 49 is probably the worst level to stay in this game. You will be matched against players up to 3 levels above who have level 21 finca, helipad and TC while you are stuck at level 20. So clearing your map will be very tough unless you have purchased several high level big bang effect skills and already have a very good missile squad.

Level 47 is one sweet spot in the game because if you chose your upgrades carefully, you can have every offence buildings/abilities maxed out for your finca level without leveling up to 48. Then you only have a few level 50 on your map and clearing your map and revenge list is a walk in the park. I sand bagged for quite a long time at level 47 and have just starting leveling up again. I'm rushing to 50 so I can have next level offences.
I agree that 47 or 48 is a a sweet spot if you can max everything important and stay there, but hitting 50 just to bump up missles/firebomb/gordos/rpg/fuego 1 level to max is gonna hurt you big time in the long run. No point bumping defenses/finca with BB no deploy either... which is all you're gonna see after 50.

i'm 49, with max fuegos/rpg/gordos/missles/firebomb/RL/PC/NG, and i have no trouble clearing my map on short deploys of 52 bases if i go diego, but now I have 3 flash/fuego teams that just rush the finca in a cloud of smoke and destroy it in a couple of seconds. i can beat any level base. i can also missle through every event at 49 and come in first place, versus after 50 being 1 of 1000 that can missle through it and see who is the fastest to be first.

47 - 49 works forever. 50+ works if you're rich. No point running with the big dogs if you can't get off the porch.

Vinnie Di Maggio

my thoughts exactly. just turned lvl49 today and that's where I will stop. done all the major upgrades ... feeling comfortable :cool:
Well if you're comfortable there that's fine. But you can have all the offensive upgrades you have at level 49 as soon as you get the level 20 finca, which is at level 47. So why stop just before the level that gets you finca 21? It's just making opponents harder to beat.

Revilo

Well if you're comfortable there that's fine. But you can have all the offensive upgrades you have at level 49 as soon as you get the level 20 finca, which is at level 47. So why stop just before the level that gets you finca 21? It's just making opponents harder to beat.
well, first and most of all because it's too late now to stop at lvl47 :D

basically I don't see the benefit in leveling up any further
defense: 90% of the time my base gets no deployed. upgrading defenses and Finca 21 isn't going to change that
attack: it doesn't really matter if you are looking at a lvl47 or lvl52 base. everyone has 3x RL and 3-5 Reaper. it's just a matter of talents, layout and (to some extent) skill sets that determines if I can beat a base or chose 'find other'. again upgrading troops and abilities one more lvl won't change anything

Finca 21 isn't opening up any new areas on the map (so no further rss centers) and LVMonkey already mentioned the difference in raid events

LVMonkey

Yeah, i would have loved to stop at 47/48, but upgrading all the relevant defenses and getting all my preferred troops maxed ran my experience points into 49. I have Zero problems wiping 52s off my map. Now that I'm maxed on what matters, hitting 50+ to gain one more level on troops/missles/fb has far more disadvantages going forward.

Add to it what Revilo said about defenses and no deploy it makes no difference if your finca is 20 or 21, and it only gets worse 50+. If you don't have 5x or 6x GD and 4x BB (44%), you will be the low many on the totem pole for the rest of your time playing this game. No bueno, hermano!

Mike Toreno

The point is to stop this Random AutoClickers from

PLUNDERING our resources.

I have observed that ~8x my HOMEBASE is RAIDED in 24hours that is -8 medals

that , aside from AREAS CAPTURED BY enemies -? medals in 24hours, ENEMY OUTPOSTS SPAWN

in my Map frequency --Medals/Ratings.

MALA LECHE ! HERMANOS !

lobsterboy

I am approaching level 49 and now have maxed missiles, fire bomb, and gordos for finca 20. I am 2 upgrades away from having rocket launchers maxed for finca 20. My rocket launcher health is 86,612 and rocket launcher damage is 570. This seems like a good balance to me for now. My missile damage is 32,509 and I have yet to find one elusive perfect 5/5 missile damage talent. Perfect 5/5 fire bomb damage talents, on the other hand, have been popping up like crazy. My fire bomb damage is 38,118 on the same set of Diegos. The most recent talent sale was a great opportunity to get in line with where I would like to be. I will soon focus my attention toward maxing out piercing cannons and nerve gas cannons finca 20. Hopefully I can accomplish this before I reach level 50. Then it's finca, training camp, helipad, squad camps, 5th piercing cannon, and a new level on rocket launchers, piercing cannons, and nerve gas cannons. Then I can just focus on everything else until I hit the next finca level. This is gonna be a lot of work and patience, but It will happen. What do you recommend I upgrade next out of cannons, guard towers, machine guns, and mortars?

My defenses are now complemented with ground defense x4 and protective fury. My offensive skills are still lacking, since I can't apply big bang without dice. Dice is the only thing holding me back. They are just too (unfairly) rare without spending gold.

It has now been 5 months since I have spent any real money and, as a reminder, I only spent $75.31 CDN prior to that, or about $60 USD. Unfortunately, I did most of the big offers on the offer wall before the 2x gold special but I still have around 10,000 gold in my reserve for shields. I keep myself shielded all the time, outside of the cartel chest event, and clear enemy outposts consistently. This includes switching out player bases whenever I have the option, in the hope that it turns into an enemy outpost.

CRABNUTZ

Do your cannons, bro. With the right amount of butchers, you can make your cannons kill gordos in a single shot once they're level 22.

lobsterboy

Do your cannons, bro. With the right amount of butchers, you can make your cannons kill gordos in a single shot once they're level 22.
But the Gordos need to be deployed for them to be killed in a single shot ;)

CRABNUTZ

If that's truly how you feel, then why even level up your defenses any further?! :p

lobsterboy

I now have training camp, missile, fire bomb, rpg soldiers, gordos, squad camps, and rocket launchers maxed for finca 20. I am nearly level 49.5 and three upgrades away from having my second nerve gas cannon maxed for finca 20. Next, I will be working on piercing cannons and then cannons. I have taken good advantage of the talent sales and now have perfect missile and fire bomb talents on 8 of my Diegos. I only got my first ever 5/5 missile talent a couple of day ago and then six more followed that. I got seven 5/5 missile talent and three 5/5 fire bomb talents for about 10k gold, which was basically my payout from the recent Lords Mobile offer. I applied my first Big Bang talent to one of my Diegos (11%) but can't apply any more because of how hard it is to obtain dice. I have been very patient so far and will continue to do so. I can't no deploy yet, but that's probably for the best, since I kind of despise it. I know one day I will need to start because I a having a hard time saving cash these days. I lose more than I gain a lot of the time.

A couple of wars ago, I looked long and hard at a level 60 with nearly 130k health on each rocket launcher and ground defense x5. I decided to go for it and show my cartel what can happen with a little determination. I poured 5 missiles and one fire bomb into one rocket launcher and it never even went down. I deployed 2 squads of Gordos and 2 squads of RPG soldiers. I used the battle energy I collected wisely and worked my way to the finca. Guess what? I took it down. Nothing is impossible in this game.

Last edited:

lobsterboy

I am now level 50 and have upgraded my finca to level 21 and training camp to level 21. After that, helipad will go to level 21 and squad camps to level 21. I am just about to start upgrading my missiles to level 22. After that, fire bombs will go to level 18, Gordos to level 23 and RPG soldiers to level 22. Then I need to finish off a few newly acquired levels of rocket launchers, nerve gas cannons, and piercing cannons. Once these are all done, it's off to the races with all my other upgrades. I am pretty sure my levels 50+ will go by rather fast.

My former cartel has merged into Green Suicide, an up and coming global leaderboard contender.

Having decided that no deploy is the end game, I have set up my own no deploy team. All I need now is dice to raise my big bang level to at least 44%. Then I can just click through the rest of the game until I am maxed out.

Wait a minute...no deploy has a counter strategy coming on, or around, Jan 25th? Perhaps I will just shelve my strategy for a couple of weeks until I see what's coming. Perhaps it will be a game changer but this time for the better? Only time will tell.

Julio

I am now level 50 and have upgraded my finca to level 21 and training camp to level 21. After that, helipad will go to level 21 and squad camps to level 21. I am just about to start upgrading my missiles to level 22. After that, fire bombs will go to level 18, Gordos to level 23 and RPG soldiers to level 22. Then I need to finish off a few newly acquired levels of rocket launchers, nerve gas cannons, and piercing cannons. Once these are all done, it's off to the races with all my other upgrades. I am pretty sure my levels 50+ will go by rather fast.

My former cartel has merged into Green Suicide, an up and coming global leaderboard contender.

Having decided that no deploy is the end game, I have set up my own no deploy team. All I need now is dice to raise my big bang level to at least 44%. Then I can just click through the rest of the game until I am maxed out.

Wait a minute...no deploy has a counter strategy coming on, or around, Jan 25th? Perhaps I will just shelve my strategy for a couple of weeks until I see what's coming. Perhaps it will be a game changer but this time for the better? Only time will tell.

Yes

It will be a game changer. Either in the sense that the game improves or that people change games.