Scouting for Active cartel

-K!llaCa$h-

Join lost angelz we have great perks and you will have the chance to join Poloman once you hit level 45 they are in the top ten on global check out both cartels

SINSTR1

Welcome to check out "Enemy of the State", no pressure just be active and communication is key.

Del

We will donate daily and put our 3 attacks irrespective of the resulta
Check out scotland 321(war every 2 days..61 wins from 78!11th in the GB lge.we have members from all over but are looking for players from a different time zone to promote to look after upgrades etc.(if this is you then even better)join have a look at the perks and see what you think!long established cartel with members that are 100% active.

jason stahl

How can I join a diff cartel I joined a cartel about a week ago and nobody is in it but me and the guy who starred it and he doesn't play anymore

zecke2

Los Pajeros cartel (Level 41 compound) is looking for active members. We are a supportive group of game enthusiasts based in the U.S. and Germany.

You may join our cartel and receive all of the perks of our capo club to include two extra soldiers in each squad, an extra base sicario, increased health and damage on all troops, weapons, and sicarios and much more.
We go to war every two days and have an impressive battle record.

We only take and retain active players.

We greatly value communication among cartel members ( line chat)and we strive to help each other whenever possible.

If you think you have what it takes to be a Los Pajeros cartel member, then come give us a visit.

LOS PAJEROS

We are looking for an active cartel constantly at war and good perks as well..
Levels
Gang buster lvl 35 Rating 750
Sachin lvl 38 Rating 800
Venom lvl 40 Rating 690
Strategist lvl 32 Rating 400

Ready to join...
Y'all come check out Houston Boyz we stay in war all week...soon as war ends we start a new war...we have a good compound and great capo club upgrades...we look for lvl40+ but we will take all of y'all if u want in...if y'all want to come check us out and try a war or 2 come on we will take yall...very good and very active cartel...we assign attacks based on player lvls and skill to make it fair and even for everyone...Y'all are welcome to join...let me know so we can lower the min lol to let y'all join

Darren

How can I join a diff cartel I joined a cartel about a week ago and nobody is in it but me and the guy who starred it and he doesn't play anymore
You an your buddie or buddies are more then welcome to join my cartel. 204Manitoba. Look forward to you joining

El hefe

We are looking for an active cartel constantly at war and good perks as well..
Levels
Gang buster lvl 35 Rating 750
Sachin lvl 38 Rating 800
Venom lvl 40 Rating 690
Strategist lvl 32 Rating 400

Ready to join...
Come to down and durty very active all of our members attack 3 times